Did Allah Corrupt the Gospel?

Muslims often claim that the Gospel has been corrupted, even though the Qur’an affirms the inspiration, preservation, and authority of the Gospel. So we may start to wonder who could have corrupted Allah’s incorruptible Word. According to the Qur’an, Jesus never died by crucifixion. But according to the Gospel, Jesus died by crucifixion. Who corrupted this part of the Gospel? Interestingly, Islam teaches that Allah corrupted the Gospel by tricking people into believing that Jesus died on the cross. Why would Allah corrupt his own revelation?

Even more Disturbing :wink: The Jews Who rejected Jesus and Chanted To Crucify Him Never Accepted Him As Messenger of Allah or called him prophet of allah (Islamic For God) as Allah claims in quran 4:157 :upside_down_face:.

Allah is Satan and obviously Satan always work against the Christ.
Jesus Christ is Lord God. Islam is false.

Hi dear brothers, allah is lucifer, the deceptive satan and mohamood is lucifer’s agent…

It is a war between God and satan, the ones they are fighting are us - the humans and our souls. We belong to God only, we must be saved by Him only.
Matthew 6:24 No one is able to serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and he will love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and he will despise the other. You are not able to serve God and mammon.

God does not do magic shows. He is clear and open with people by showing the Truth before their eyes.
Only one false god like allah can say: it was made to appear ;d
Wake up!

Quran is a web if lies… no logic… no reason in it.
History cannot ever be changed!!
Matthew 24:35 “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.”

It’s so bizarre… it’s as if the devil got jealous of monotheism and decided to take a crack at it while at the same time mocking it, slipping idolatrous habits in, and giving hints that it’s entirely made up…

This show is informative and accurate.

islam is a religion of peace - if you agree with everything it says, honour Muhammad as a prophet and don’t want your head cutting off! lol

I believe that we need a slight change of tone and emphasis, one that presents the information and extends an invitation to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Without Muslims becoming born again, they remain without hope.

Jesus and his followers prayed and dressed similar to what Muslims do today if u seen these people walking and praying today you would think they r muslim

chapter 3 verse 55 in the Quran does not use the word dominant or victorious. it uses the word superior. meaning “higher in rank”. if you read the verse correctly you would not assume that God is telling people that the true followers of Jesus will be victorious or dominant in the world, he is saying they will be superior, as in there rank will be higher in the eyes of god. Therefore meaning in the day of judgement these true followers of Jesus from the time when the message was delivered all the way to the day of judgement, these followers will have a higher rank and will be sent to heaven and the disbelievers will be punished. This verse is not saying they will be dominant in the world. If you change the word you get a different meaning. May Allah guide you my brother.

the allah of islam is a god of failure… All the works of Moses (Torah) and Jesus (Gospel) went to waste… Therefore islam is also a huge failure. For allah the most powerful god for the muslims is a failure

Praise the KING OF KINGS!! Jesus Christ

I see j Vangelical’s failure to rightly divide the word of God, but his comment is the only one without a “reply” option. I wonder how he thinks Islam is to be criticized IF we don’t mention this mentally/intellectually disabled entity Muslims bow to. Since David and Sam aren’t 3500 year old Israelites fleeing Egypt, does Exodus 23:13 apply to them?

There’s no making sence in anything your talking about. Sorry, but if your waiting for Christ return in some not to distant future, then you’ve already missed it.

Muslims in Africa killed 30-40 students last night for going to school.

PLEASE, EVERYONE, ISLAM NEEDS TO STOP !!! Dont be daunted, people are counting on you.

in my humble opinion, refrain from saying “Allah” and say ‘god of Muhammad’, or ‘god of the koran’ instead. i read in bible recently (sorry forget the verse), not to mention the names of other gods.

If we assume that the jews knew what they were talking about and “THAT PROPHET” was coming that wouldn’t be JESUS. The only man who came that had a huge impact on the world preaching the message of CHRIST and performing miracles was none other than Paul himself since he got his revelation and inspiration directly from JESUS himself making him a prophet in the truest sense of the word. So either way the one who was coming would have been either JESUS or Paul and still not muhammad. This verse still doesn’t point to muhammad.