Did Jesus Exist?

Did Jesus Exist? Was there a historical Jesus, or was Jesus a mythical figure? A new breed of conspiracy theorists called “Jesus Mythers” insist that Jesus of Nazareth was a fictional character, and that references to Jesus in the Gospel of Matthew, the Gospel of Mark, the Gospel of Luke, the Gospel of John, the Book of Acts, the Letters of Paul, the Letter to the Hebrews, the Letters of Peter, the Letters of John, and the writings of Josephus, Tacitus, Lucian of Samosata, and Mara Bar-Serapion simply cannot be trusted.

In this video, Mike Licona, Gary Habermas, William Lane Craig, Michael Brown, Bart Ehrman, and David Wood respond to Jesus Mythers.

Mike Licona’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/milico885
William Lane Craig’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ReasonableFaithOrg
Michael Brown’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AskDrBrownVideos

#DidJesusExist #JesusMythers

David I found your videos when I was trying to find out more about islam. And you helped lead me to Christ. Thank you.

The shroud of Turin …gives you scientific proof that Jesus was scourged , crucified and therefore lived …watch YouTube videos …dozens available …Shroud of Turin

I carefully research and evaluate everything I believe. Jesus is real. The moon landings are not.

Atheism, FTW!

Earth is flat according to the Bible

i believe jesus existed except i don’t believe the written story about him. i don’t believe he’s an avatar or son of god. i don’t believe the story about him. and i don’t believe his name was jesus. but whoever wrote the bible, i believe we should follow the teaching

“Based off their careful research on YouTube “ LOL

The endless “majority of scholars agree jesus existed” reveals the panicked desperation of apologists in general. 99% of all scholars in biblical studies are contractually bound by “statements of faith” to assert jesus was real. But we’re living through a paradigm shift. Mythicism is becoming mainstream because the “evidence” for jesus is flimsy at best and being shown to either not be talking about “that” jesus or they’re outright forgeries (see Josephus). And people are learning this fact on a geometrically expanding basis.

The people that claim that Jesus never existed have never done any study on the topic. Heck, most people who deny Jesus have never read a single page of relevant literature. But they sure talk like experts.

To be fair… there is actually evidence Jesus didn’t existed and was created by the romans… quite a few documentaries made about it ( and no… not by emotional atheists ) By historians…
And to be even more fair… Believers can be just as emotional as these “new athiests”

Even Josephus was mentioned who historians actually claim was the one who helped the romans create Jesus… now the question is… was it based on an actual person… I personally believe so… yes… Was he the divine son of God… Can’t say I do believe… I was raised christian… but the more I read about history… the harder it got for me to believe in any religion really… and trust me. I wanted God to be real… I argued that God was real… but the more I searched for him… the more I found evidence that pulled me away from religion… But hey… I am of the belief to live and let live… what you believe ( as long as you don’t hurt other or force it down someone’s throat ) is all up to you…

That’s probably one of the worst logical things you ever said at the end of the video. You can simply use this method with the flying spaghetti monster for example. I would be happy to prove to you my existence but prove to me yours first. That’s a time wasting technique that serves no purpose. Either present a proof that Jesus or don’t make a positive claim. You think he existed? Present a proof! You try ad hominem? I think I’m done with you.

Lol I love me some David Wood, keep on brother

You truely are a genius and thanks for sharing your tactics.

Yes Jesus is my Lord and my God. Thank you Jesus for Marrying me and Coming into me with your Resurrected Holy Spirit, Fathering me into your son! As it is written!

Anyone can say. I don’t see enough evidence, for anything

Can you pls react to caeser’s messiah pls​:pray:t2::pray:t2:

I’m a moon landing conspiracy theorist lol but I Also believe Jesus is the king of kings

An ex Muslim converted Christian declaring Jesus Christ is God. He lived yesterday today tomorrow and for ever more.
Thank you Dr D wood for sharing :pray:

Water is level, there is no measurable curvature. Stop believing the atheists and believe God better. Planes don’t fly above a moving earth, submarines do not navigate under a curved ocean and trains travel on levels. If you want to sound smart, start by doing the research