Did Muhammad Have Assurance of Salvation?

Muslims regularly pray for Allah to bless Muhammad with peace. But why would Muhammad be affected by the prayers of Muslims? The reason is that, according to Islam, even Muhammad didn’t know what Allah would do to him (Quran 46:9). But if Muhammad himself had no assurance of salvation, what hope is there for his followers?

DEAR DAVID
you do very smart and valuable content I want to understand all things what you say but english it is not my parental language and I understand less then half. if you switch on subtitles and option of translation of this subtitles, it will be cool and I think more people in other countries get your interesting messages.
Do it please and Bless you God, nice job.
Thanks

This has got to be the most demonically deceiving verse where Lucifer was forced to spill that much.

Here I am in 2020.God bless you both brothers…

I got a silly video of a dying British woman saying the Syahada before she passed away, and obviously you get all these Muslims celebrating. Hang on.

1. Even Muhammad and the caliphs didn’t know where they were going, so I don’t know what these people are celebrating.
  2. Grace at the point of death is only available through Christ, as evident by the event with the penitent thief. He was crucified along with Jesus, something which Muslims deny. Every other religion or worldview is of works, not faith. Much more so with Islam. So no, no grace for that poor lady. In fact, she’d probably forfeited her grace by saying the Syahadah. The only “grace” available in Islam is if one carries out the command in At Taubah 111.
  3. Islam teaches there is a scale by which Allah is going to judge everyone. How come Muslims would believe there is no scale for this lady then? Oh, she gets a free pass? Then why are children of Muslim parents forced to become Muslims from young? Let them “live life” and only convert to Islam when they die. Save the Ramadan fasting, save the zakat, drink all the alcohol they want!

DAMN THAT SOUND SCARED ME!

In 46:9 god told prophet: “I do not know” for being humble ( not to be prideful) because:

Quran has clearly stated followers of prophet will be placed in paradise:

Quran 4:13

These are the limits [set by] Allah, and whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger will be admitted by Him to gardens [in Paradise] under which rivers flow, abiding eternally therein; and that is the great attainment.

Mohammed is already in hell with allah :rofl:

Forgiveness in Quran:
Surah 3:31
Say (O Muhammad to mankind): “If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Qur’an and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”

Surah 3:133-136
“Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden whose width is that (of the whole) of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous,
Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon men; for Allah loves those who do good;
And those who, having done something to be ashamed of, or wronged their own souls, earnestly bring Allah to mind, and ask for forgiveness for their sins,- and who can forgive sins except Allah?- and are never obstinate in persisting knowingly in (the wrong) they have done.
For such the reward is forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath,- an eternal dwelling: How excellent a recompense for those who work (and strive)!”

Surah 2:268
“Shaitan (Satan) threatens you with poverty and orders you to commit Fahsha (evil deeds, illegal sexual intercourse, sins); whereas Allah promises you Forgiveness from Himself and Bounty, and Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures’ needs, All-Knower.”

Surah 48:1-5
“Verily We have granted thee a manifest Victory:
That Allah may forgive thee thy faults of the past and those to follow; fulfil His favour to thee; and guide thee on the Straight Way; And that Allah may help thee with powerful help. He it is Who sent down As-Sakinah (calmness and tranquillity) into the hearts of the believers, that they may grow more in Faith along with their (present) Faith. And to Allah belong the hosts of the heavens and the earth, and Allah is Ever All-Knower, All-Wise.
That He may admit the believing men and the believing women to Gardens under which rivers flow (i.e. Paradise), to abide therein forever, and He may expiate from them their sins; and that is with Allah a supreme success”

Surah 9:100
“And the foremost to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun (those who migrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (the citizens of Al-Madinah who helped and gave aid to the Muhajirun ) and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success.”

Surah 9:117
“Allah has forgiven the Prophet, the Muhajirun (Muslim emigrants who left their homes and came to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (Muslims of Al-Madinah) who followed him (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) in the time of distress (Tabuk expedition), after the hearts of a party of them had nearly deviated (from the Right Path), but He accepted their repentance. Certainly, He is unto them full of Kindness, Most Merciful.”

Surah 8:4
“Those are the believers, truly. For them are degrees [of high position] with their Lord and forgiveness and noble provision.”

My friend, only God (Allah) can forgive sins, He is the God and Creator of His noble prophet and messenger Jesus (peace be upon him). According to John 20:17, Jesus said “I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God” and in the Lord’s prayer Jesus tells you to praise the Father and seek forgiveness from Him - “When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name…And forgive us our sins…”

Quran - Surah 5:116-117
"And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, “O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, ‘Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?’” He will say, “Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.
I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness.”

Surah 5:72-76
"They have certainly disbelieved who say, “Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary” while the Messiah has said, “O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.” Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.
They have certainly disbelieved who say, “Allah is the third of three.” And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.
So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.
Say, “Do you worship besides Allah that which holds for you no [power of] harm or benefit while it is Allah who is the All-Hearer, All-Knower?”

ALLAH: Allah is the proper name of the One True God, creator and sustainer of the universe, who does not have a partner or associate, and He did not beget nor was He begotten. The word Allah is used by the Arab Christians and Jews for The God (Eloh-im in Hebrew; ‘Allaha’ in Aramaic, the mother tongue of Jesus, pbuh). The word Allah does not have a plural or gender.

I like your videos. Thanks for guidance.

You said that God Jesus said to his followers pray alone in the room then why you made Churches and go to Churches?

That was awesome. God bless you both. May our loving God and Saviour Jesus Christ continue to bless you and use you for his awesome glory.

Glory to our awesome God and Saviour Jesus Christ. His promises are faithful and true. Thank you Lord Jesus for saving a filthy sinner like me.

I love watching Sam and David
you educate me more and more and thank you so much for sharing us your wisdom and knowledge your video is my guidelines to learn more and now I start sharing to my muslim friends here in middle east.
God Bless you more and more and Shalom to your family :pray:

Both of them have God’s Light which exposes the darkness.

I like the video very informative it’s give us knowledge so we will not be deceive.

Thank you for sharing this knowledge guys God bless you

Jumpscare @ 3:01

Our Lord Jesus Christ known he going to heaven because he father made a place for him and for those of you who believe in himWe’re going.
And Muhammad ask himself he thinks he not going to heaven away to go MuslimYou got a problem a bad oneIf a so-called prophet Muhammad don’t know if he going to heavenHow he going to leave you to heaven if he notSure A holy prophet have to leave to heaven and if not and he don’t bring you thereThen he is not prophet

yes muhammad doesn’t know tomorrow because he’s not The supreme God.Only God knows tomorrow,lowlifes.Learn islam,that the only religion out.