Did Muhammad Invent Quarantine? (Debunking Another "Scientific Miracle")

Many Muslims are using the spread of coronavirus (Covid-19) as an opportunity to claim that Muhammad invented the concept of quarantine. They quote Sahih al-Bukhari 5728, where their prophet said, “If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place.” But was Muhammad really talking about quarantine, or something more inline with his theology? David Wood (Acts 17 Apologetics) discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#Muhammad #Quarantine #Coronavirus

Mohammad
was the first to introduce the 1 minute self diagnostic Process, A believer he puts one finger in the mouth and one up the arse. after 60 seconds the believer will swap fingers, if he can’t smell or taste the difference then he is forced to isolate.
Allahu Akbar.

You smashed them man

False prophet Muhammad did not invent quarantine. his words do not make any sense.

The concept of quarantine was present in the book of Leviticus, written some 2000 years before Muhammad.

I love how Dr. Wood chuckled when saying “Muhammad didn’t believe in contagious diseases.” It’s so ridiculous that even a psychopath couldn’t say it with a straight face.

I have yet to see a Muslim accurately refute him in the comments with credible Islamic sources :sob:

Dr David Wood Allah invented YouTube as well. Even the spaceship and all fighter jets are his inventions. Please don’t forget his greatest invention is the sex doll. I hope you understand the genius of Allah. Please shut up.

If you have to rely on somebody else to tell you to stay away from others to not catch a disease, then I doubt you’re very intelligent at all…

People like Zakir Naik used these kinds of phrases to sugar coat Islam which to the unsuspecting eyes of the non-nuslims … Islam is a religion of peace.

According Islam the world is flat.

Islam is fraud and biggest shithole

Awwww guys, you all misinterpreted this poor kids insult.
If we adopt the same method of reasoning and interpretation of all muslim scholars and apologists: when the kid claimed that Muhammad invented the concept of quarantine, what he ACTUALLY meant was that Muhammed invented and spread herpes, and probably aids. This is a sound and perfectly preserved interpretation.

Muhammad said: “If you heard about the plague(virus) on land, do not enter it, but if the plague spread on land while you were there, do not leave it.”
Get rekt islamophobia kids,

Well, Muhammad was a great man in his time, so are Muslims. Islam is the true religion, but the unfortunate thing is that there are people who hate Muhammad. I don’t know why if they did what he did. He loved his Jewish neighbor. He was honest.

U are amazing from India

:upside_down_face: why do we even need religion? Do you honestly need to be told to not kill your brother? That was the 1st century, in the 21 century, we have the answers, and you can join better groups that are more interested in your personal life than god. Or avoid group mind (thinking as a group and not an individual) and be a leader.

This is so informative! Thank u

“A liar’s biggest punishment in this world
is that even his truth by is rejected.” Imam Ali

Did that fellow mohammad had time to research into quarentine and all that, that fellow was only interested in a gender called ‘female’ no matter what age, useless fellow