Did Muhammad Use Religion for His Own Interests? (Answering Islam Part 4)

Muslims believe that Muhammad’s revelations came from Allah. But the evidence shows that his “revelations” were influenced by his desires.

This is the fourth video of our “Answering Islam” series, where David Wood answers the question: “Did Muhammad use religion for his own interests?”

Get the full text of this video here: Answering Muslims: Answering Islam 4: Did Muhammad Use Religion for His Own Interests?

For the rest of the series, visit the playlist: - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

Jesus is king

Yes

What s more privilege then worshipping the prophet and claiming that he is God or the son of god from your perspective does jessus uses religion as a self interest

الوعد يوم الحساب عندها ستعرف الحقيقة يا مسكين

from where you get this story . I do not blame you, I blame Muslims because unfortunately they get information from any Islamic books without any checking

Sex revolution’s…from Allah to Mohammed(saw)

Mohammed a man full of revelations :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I disagree with you for the first time, David. I think muhammad was a 7 century case of someone who sold his to satan in exchange for power, wealth, and women. Maybe at the beginning he was deceived, but I imagine at some point who understood what was going on.

DEBUNKED ISLAM BY MR DAVID WOOD ~ SOMALI EX MUSLIM AFTER WATCHED PROFESSOR DAVID WOOD

If the Quran was from god then given to an angel and then given to Mo then written down by just whomever happened to be around and MO couldn’t read to make sure they had even written down correctly? Explain to me again how it is a perfect uncorrupted word of Allah or I mean the angel or I mean Mo or I mean the people who could write?

Mohammaed knew he was a false prophet. He fought battles not because he believed in his own prophethood but because he wanted territory, power, and riches.

Ah David! “It’s not a lie if you believe it” - George Costanza

convenient sex revelation

So Mohammad’s excuse for being a horny sex addict was Allah told him to? That’s bullshit

I was a Muslim a few weeks ago. now I am a servant of Jesus Christ.

Surah 66, verses 1-2, is in fact a good example of demonic influence in the Coran. I mean, Muhammad swears not to have sex with his slave girl again, but “Allah” urges him to break his oath and do it. We know that God wouldn’t give such a commandment. We also know what spirit would.

I definitely would disagree that Muhammad thought he was a genuine prophet. Someone putting a gun to your head and saying tell the truth or will kill you is one thing. But a warlord risking his nefarious venture in battle is not quite the same situation. That’s more like a gamble, that more than a few daring people are willing to take if it will grant them imperishable renown and extreme material wealth. Risk vs. reward.

I have a question. If muslims are to do more good things than bad things you know If they want to go to paradise. Let’s say they Do 51% good and 49% bad things they are granted entry to heaven. In christianity we are taught that christians have a personal relation with Jesus. The father and the son are forgiving. They forgive sins right? So in islam muslims reject the gospel and Jesus was just a prophet. My question is if muslims must do more good deeds than bad how the fuck is Allah a forgiving god??? Picture Libra and Lady Justice holding it in her hand. Two half circles representing the scale. If more good deeds are done than bad that weighs heavier.
Allah is not gonna forgive bad things. If you fuck up and do 48% good stuff and 52% bad you are screwed and will casted in the hellfire for maybe a couple of hundred years at least.

Do we actually know that Mohammad put himself at risk in the battles? Was he in the front, or was he in the back, supervising?