Did the Obama Administration Censor French President Hollande? (David Wood)

http://www.acts17.net
Recently, President Obama met with French President François Hollande to discuss matters of international security. When footage posted on the White House website was discovered to be missing portions of Hollande’s audio, the White House replied that a technical problem had led to the gap in audio. However, a closer examination of the footage shows that the audio footage was not accidentally missing and then restored; instead, it was deliberately removed and then replaced when the censorship was exposed. David Wood discusses the evidence.

That’s some DDR stuff

What is wrong with these people? Do they think they have the right to tell us what to hear or think???

you can tell by Obama face is not happy that french president said Islam Terrorist !!!

Listening alone Obama’s name boils my blood, thank God he is gone gone😆

Years later and it still amazes me how that joker thought he was so smart…it still brings a good laugh…

Nice work. Always a pleasure. Even now, 3 years later.

Clearly edited.

Keep your stinking politics to yourself you jerk

Barrack Obama was an apologist for evil and an embarrassment.

stink

obummer muslim

Remember Richard Nixon’s audio technical issues?

Hi brother David, Obama is an evil not only to America, but also to the entire Christian community to the entire world…i wonder how the people of America elected this criminal as president of America…

Hi brother David, the media, the bureaucracy, and even the administration may be against us… but the Lord Jesus is with us… it’s HIS promise… keep going… the final victory is ours… may Lord Jesus bless you…

Good job david, they got it close but no cigar.

Obama is a muslim

It is true that we should support the freedom of speech. But then when I think about it again, they might be trying to prevent World War 3 with their political correctness.

Of course they censored it. They’re funding & backing up those terrorists.

i call this conspiracy .
obama is osame