Dismantling the Dawah: LIVE with Bob the Builder (1:00pm ET)

David Wood will be LIVE with Bob the Builder (from Speaker’s Corner) at 1:00pm (Eastern Time).

Bob’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC801pUhhTlyLEtEDuCwalZw

#BobTheBuilder #DavidWood #Dawah

David Wood / Bob
you to just Great WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE I.wish more like you
just Great

Bob @23:43 “…media filtering has a lot to answer for. Christians should never take lectures from liberal progressives. We should give them lectures about how media is censoring… because the thing is media is filtering out information because it wants to filter out our worldviews according to its own agenda. And we have to free ourselves from the enslavement of our minds to the liberal media and just look at the world and see it for what it is…” I agree but many Christians are wary of conspiracy theorists, and thus are reluctant to expose the media among themselves for fear of being labeled as such.

@46:26 Bob states that in his experience the people in the west that convert to Islam do so because they’re in search of identity, brotherhood, and a sense of community, which immigrant Muslims seem to have when compared to native people. He exhorts the church to re-discover that sense of community to offer non-believers in the west. As an immigrant to the west myself, especially as a Christian, it’s true that the western church did not offer that sense of brotherhood, which I seemed to have needed at one time. However, the lack of it drove me closer to Christ to learn the profound truth that Christ is enough and that my identity is in Him alone in the face of a secular world and a multitude of Christian factions. It’s only with a solid identity in Christ that we’re able to pick up the cross and serve Him without needing acceptance.
I believe that sense of community the early Christians (Acts 2) had was organic given their sense of being called out of the society around them. If anything the Church today needs to re-discover how so apart she is supposed to be from the world around her. Bob is spot on that she needs to embrace the cross again. We need to re-examine ourselves to become a truer family for new Muslim or Hindu converts too.

Indonesian people don’t understand arabic. They only memorise the transliterations of arabic qurans.

Once more please

:laughing:doesn’t it seem like this happens a lot when a muslim tries to turn you we find jesus. :pray:

@Act17Apologetics David actually is Surah 27:8
27:8 But when he came to it, he was called ˹by Allah˺, “Blessed is the one at the fire, and whoever is around it!1 Glory be to Allah, the Lord of all worlds. — Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran
But when he came to it, he was called, “Blessed is whoever is at the fire and whoever is around it. And exalted is Allah, Lord of the worlds. — Saheeh International
27:9 O Moses! It is truly I. I am Allah—the Almighty, All-Wise. — Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran
O Moses, indeed it is I - Allah, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.” — Saheeh International

As regards Jay leaving when Bob arrived… The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away

The friends of Bob the builder are scoop ( the JCB) Muck ( the bulldozer and Dizzy ( the Dizzle / mixer)

The solicitors can fix it?

i am from ethiopia adiss ababa i am a christian and i live in a hood with a majority muslim area in the capital and after watching bobs arguments with muslims i have grown bold in my faith and when we go out for street preaching the muslims ask classic zakir naik and dedat questions and now most of them are waking up

Theres a video here on youtube called ‘Do ARAB Men Hate Women?’ Typical purposely made mistake. It should read ‘Do MUSLIM Men Hate Women?’ As Muhammeds child bride pointed out in her day. ‘The most unhappiest women are Muslim women’. They dont seem to want to recognise that there are CHRISTIAN ARABS and there were Christian and Pagan Arabs long long before ISLAM forced itself on them. (ladies if you find yourself being chatted up by an Arab, make sure he’s a Christian or and apostate) Saves you a lot of misery in the future If you are so ‘loved up’ with his muslim start listening to these guys and to Christian Prince/The Arabian Prophet You’ll hear Allll the things THEY dont want you to know. You certainly dont want to convert and you dont want to subject your children to it either, if you love him that much and he’s that ‘wonderful’ he’ll be willing to listen to these guys as well then he can convert, you can have beautiful little Christian babies and live happily ever after!

Islam seems to wants to claim ‘The Arab man and language as their own and no one else’ and yet as Bob and David are well aware, that the Arabs were either Pagan or Christian long before Muhammed decided to have a go at being a prophet.

Everyone who is in Faith can do baptism. We are all called into priesthood ! We are all called into Sonship. Church in Greek is Ekklesia, meaning to be called. Nothing to do with a building ( the word for that is synagogue). Church= body of Christ, a body that had many members ( the anointed ones, that’s us folks!)

I love you brothers.
Where I disagree:
The gospel is not about suffering in the flesh. It is all about tribulation in the spirit. Putting to death ( on the cross) the man of old (Adam) is difficult because it requires that everything you’ve been told ( under the tree of knowledge of good and evil) is a big fat lie. You have to come to the truth in Jesus ( the tree of life) and to grow in Sonship to come to the fulness in the Grace of the Father. Check out the amazing series ‘ Endless Grace’ and God’s master plan on WOCIC here on YouTube. Such a detox from the standard Christian narrative.
You got that right: the standard Christian narrative has some pretty big holes, albeit not as bad as Islam!

Very good point about the political party. They turn a blind eye to Islam because Moslems are political king makers with their block voting.

Amazing to see how God was able to use what seemed to be evil ( bob’s being bombarded by Ahmed Deedat’s teachings) as a sharpening tool to prepare bob to expose Islam yeas later……who would have thought of that. beautiful testimony …may God continue to use you in a mighty way at speaker’s corner to speak the truth of our God YEHWEH.

Acts17Apologetics​:pray::latin_cross::+1:

if you learn islam and not just try and give it a fair chance, you will come to very easy conclusions and facts.

Ex Muslim Christian converts are going to kick ass as Christians. Great work Bob and Dr Wood you are doing fantastic work