Does Allah Commit Shirk?

Can’t express how amazing this video is, these brainless frear driven people have misguided everyone and made rules that benefited them, then they changed logics and translations according to their comfort so they don’t have to face the truth that they are living a lie.

Now the idiots will say that allah is above all and he can swear on anything, he makes the rules. Looks like mhd forgot what he established as a rule then kept on violating the swear rule just to make his words more expressive

IMAGINE BEING BORN BY SELF OR RATHER NOT HAVE BEEN BORN, STILL EXISTING AND IMAGINE IF ALLAH HAS SAID I SWEAR BY MYSELF, OR “I SWEAR BY ALLAH” How stupid would that have sounded.

David Wood…you are just brillant! Praise the Lord . May the Lord continue to bless you with all wisdom and spiritual understanding.

Are you Christian or Muslim?

YOUR ANSWER :
First of all Islamic rules goes for humans, not the god and Allah(SWT) has the right to do what we don’t have. Like burning any animal to death is haram for us but not for Allah.
We humans have to swear by the Allah(SWT) beacuse there’s no one greater than him. Since Allah(SWT) is the greatest, there’s nothing left to swear. And by swearing, Allah(SWT) points the importance of the verse & it has a deep meaning. Example : 5:45 Allah(SWT) mentioned that the univers is expanding & it’s in the quran for 1400 years that science discovered few years ago. To get the proper meaning, you have to go through the next verses to get the meaning. And also swearing is an arabic tradition for getting attention. As example, you’ll hear muslims saying “Wallahi” frequently. That is also like swearing by Allah(SWT). QURAN is not only the book of knowledge but also a way of thinking.
And at the end of this video, you just added some stupidity by exaggerating the meanings.
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS CONCEPT, I dare you to bring this up to Dr Zakir Nayek. It’ll be more fun to see you getting defeated in front of the whole world. :joy:

Love Dr. Dave!

He is the God and the creator of everything he can do anything he wishes and we are his slave

Brilliant as usual

7:45
That’s alot of damage.

Hahaha! Brilliantly put forward. Keep up the good work David! Blessings

only 9 year took youtube to recommend this

It only gets weird & weird!
Allah was the inspiration for Boys II men song!
And I swear… By the moon & the stars & the sky.:joy::joy::joy:

You do realize David that by definition shirk can only be done by other than Allah right? Allah can swear by any of creation because He created them. I.e they are His dominion. But someone who is a creature swearing by other than Allah commits shirk with Allah because it means that they are giving the rights of Allah to something OTHER than him

Ex: a Shia worships Fatima and Hussein . That means they are worshipping humans instead of Allah. Very simple

what an amazing religion… not!

I swear by the Penn. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wild…

Islam punched in the throat

First an islamic response:

1. Worship only applies to creation.
  2. Swearing isn’t only done to announce honesty, it can also be done as a form of affirmation of pride.

God doesn’t worship anything, the concept doesn’t apply to him~ When God swears, he isn’t swearing like a person who can be questioned, and would appeal to devotion to proclaim credibility. When God swears, it’s like a boxer swearing by how many knockouts he made, that he’ll knock your ass out too~

“shirk” applies to worship~
and humans are not permitted the kind of pride to swear the other way~

So there you go.

As for my particular response…
I actually support the idea~ Why not~
Most people (at our collective ignorant stage ) are idiots anyway~ So great :+1:

As a monotheIST, i can get on board with growing out of that rhetoric…

Why are You bringing it up?
Is having a confusing rhetoric like this something you reject in other books as well?

Well allah isn’t gonna swear on himself as he is the God