Does Allah Know That Mary, the Mother of Jesus, Is Not Aaron's Sister?

The Qur’an claims to be the Word of Allah. Yet the author of the Qur’an doesn’t know that Mary, the mother of Jesus, is not the same person as Miriam, the sister of Aaron and Moses. How can God not know that these two individuals lived more than 14 centuries apart?

Meqns decendant of Aaron…,

1). Mary and Miriam are different

Christians apologist often question a confusion between Mary mother of Jesus and Miriam sister of Moses. They often use this issue as an big mistake in Quran and an undeniable proof that Quran is wrong.

This problem has been answered by the prophet himself more than 1400 year ago.

Mughira ibn Shu’ba reported: When I came to Najran, the Christian monks asked me, “You recite the verse, ‘O sister of Aaron,’ (19:28) but Moses was born long before Jesus by many years.” When I came back to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, I asked him about it and he said, “Verily, they used to name people with the names of prophets and righteous people who had passed before them.” (Sahih Muslim 2135)

Ibn Kathir said, “This is like saying to somebody from the Tamimi tribe: O brother of Tamim, or to somebody from the Mudari tribe: O brother of Mudar.”

2). In the Bible Elizabeth is Daughter Aaron and in the Quran Marry is daughter of Imran

The four Gospels do not mention who is Marys Father. But Gospel of Luke began his birth story for Mary with a birth story for Mary Cousin “Elizabeth daughter of Aaron”.

In the days of Herod king of Judaea, there was a priest named Zacharias of the priestly class of Abijah; his wife was of the daughters of Aaron and her name was Elizabeth. They were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless… Luke 1:5-6.

Mary cousins, Elizabeth is not daughter of Aaron, so this title of Elizabeth in the Bible can have two meanings

1. Elizabeth father was a Priest from Priestly House of Aaron lineage.
    2). Elizabeth is daughter of Aaron in lineage.

If you accept Elizabeth was called Daughter of Aaron in the Bible, why do you object Quran called Mary daughter of Imran.

This title of Mary in mother of Jesus the Quran could also have two consequences

1. Mary’s father was a priest from priestly family of Imran father of Aaron
  2. Mary is daughter of Imran in lineage.
  3. Mary is definitely not sister of Aaron but she is sister in lineage.

In the Qur’an Mary father name is Imran a priest from priestly family of Imran, Remember what prophet has said, “Verily, they used to name people with the names of prophets and righteous people who had passed before them.”

Mary’s father name Imran is different from Joachim a name in the apocryphal Bible. Since anything apocrypha’s are all banned by the church, we can ignored Joachim name as Mary’s father. We stick to Islamic tradition that Mary’s father is Imran, a priest from Imran priestly family.

3). Genealogy of Jesus was Wrong

The four Gospels do not mention who is Marys Father. Is that a problem ?. Why is that ?. Marry is Theotokos, is Her father not important to be mentioned … hahaha.

In the gospels of Matthew and Luke there are two versions of Jesus lineage that are disconnected and funny. Those who made this genealogy must have made it up. It shows the Geneology of Joseph, not Jesus because Joseph is not Jesus’ father.

Tribemanship in the Jewish nation is descended from the father’s line. Since Jesus has No father, Therefore it is impossible for Jesus to be a descendant of David. Although his mother may have descended from David From marys mother, but marys father was priest. Jesus could not be called king because he had no father. Joseph is not his father.

Jesus could only claim descent from his mother. That’s why in the Quran Jesus is often called Isa Ibn Maryam. Jesus son of Mary. Jesus was not decendant of David, therefore he cannot be the promised-kingly mesiah.

That’s why in the Gospel of Matthew 16:20, it is told Jesus ask His disciples not to tell anyone that He is the Messiah. Why did Jesus Forbid his disciples to call him mesiah in public ? Jesus knew the messiah had to be a descendant of David, while he had no father to claim the lineage of David.

So Muslims have known this story for a long time. It’s a pity that there are billions of Christians do not know that Jesus is not the promised Kingly Messiah, because he is not decendant of David. But muslim know that He is a prophet and a priestly mesiah.

4). Conclusion

The purpose of Maryam being called Aaron’s sister and Imran’s daughter is to confirm that she is Imran daughter and that Imran is a descendant of Imran who is Aaron’s father. No one can disprove that.

Jesus was a rabbi, that’s irrefutable proof that he was like his ancestors Aaron and Imran, they were all Levites.

Jesus was not a descendant of David, he could not be the promised kingly-messiah.

Islam comes 600 to 700 years after Christian and claiming theirs is true by refuting all the earlier source is the stupid and funny things I have seen in the globe. :laughing: they are funny really funny.

Jesus is described as son of Abraham in Bible, sister of Aaron is similar phrase

This is a very very old Point made even by the Najran Christians .

This is the only place for David wood where he can fool people,when he come against people who know his bible inside out he doesn’t make these arguments. because he knew that here people will not research and believe whatever he say. All his arguments falls apart in debate against muhammad hijab.
1.first I will answer his question according to islamic scholars and than I will answer it according to bible, so the question is God doesn’t know difference between Maryam mother of Jesus and sister of arron, first in quran where it address the issue, when mother of Jesus came out with baby people reffer her as sister of arron this is how arab do even today they reffer you with the Good and pious people of your family, like the people did to marry that "o sister of arron how can you come with a child you belong to such pious family of Moses and arron ". But people like David wood will insist that islamic book don’t know difference between two Maryam who lived over 1000 year apart.
Answer to this problem is in bible .

1. Methew ch1 v1, jesus chtist son of David , son of Abraham
    2.luke ch3,v23 jesus son of Joseph
    In bible jesus was called son of David, son of Joseph and many more .?. Bible gave father to a person who was born without father . This is the same way bible address jesus that he belongs to holy family of David and Joseph as quran address Maryam that she belongs to holy family of Aaron.

We, as Muslims, believe that Mary, the mother of Christ, has a brother named haroun and a father named omran … And people at this time used to call the names of the prophets before them … Why do you take your holy book to judge it on the Holy Quran … Your book is full of sex Open the song of songs to see that … How can you use a book Full of sex to Proof if the Qur’an is wrong or not

We, as Muslims, believe that Mary, the mother of Christ, has a brother named haroun and a father named omran … And people at this time used to call the names of the prophets before them … Why do you take your holy book to judge it on the Holy Quran … Your book is full of sex Open the song of songs to see that … How do you use a book Full of sex to Proof if the Qur’an is wrong or not

Miriammmm
And mariam… is a diffrent person… hahaha

in the bible, jesus is son of abraham, jesus is son of david, jesus is son of god…same approach with mary sister of aaron…

Chutiya Allah

Islam and Quran is laughable with this biggest error!!!

HahaHaha David you’re a joke you see the same thing in book of Matthew chapter 1 verse 1-16 jesus is called son if abraham and son of david bit is he the literal son of david and abraham? Of course not it’s a figure of speech to show which tribe they came from or whoms decendent you are! HIPOCRISY AND LIES!

Mohammad was stupid. He was caravan traitor. He just heard stories from here and there and put them in the Quran. He twisted the stories. He is in hell now.

Mariam May have been of same decent as Aaron and Moses that’s why it says that, get a life losers

Brother you see the answer to your problem is in your holy bible asked me if you don’t know?

I’m a Muslim, I watch this to get educated and see the different views of everyone, but the hate responses from the Christians just proves that your not here to understand and help people get the message, your here to get information and use it to attack Those who disagree with you.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are true religions of the creator, no matter what you preach, your not going to change that, it’s best that you believe in the lord, remove the hate in you, worship how you want to worship, move the hate, preach love and respect, let the creator be the judge.

What kind of uneducated fitnah is this? Trying to scam eh? This issue has been settled about 1400 years ago. In Sahih Muslim, there’s a hadith.
Mughirah ibn Shu‘bah says: "When I came to Najran, they (the Christians of Najran) asked me: You read “O sister of Harun” in the Qur’an, whereas Musa was born much before Isa (may peace be upon him). When I came back to Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) I asked him about that, whereupon he said: “The (people of the old age) used to give names (to their persons) after the names of Prophets and pious persons who had gone before them.”
There is no confusion here. “Sister of Aaron” is an honorific title amongst the Yahudi of the time. Sayyidatina Maryam is of noble birth. She’s a Siddiqah, a Tahirah (Truthful, Pure), terms of endearment.
Note: What is this “Mary” stuff? No such thing as Mary. It’s Miriam in Hebrew, and Maryam in Aramaic and Arabic. Isa and Maryam spoke Aramaic. Stop hijacking stuffs and claim them as your own.

1 at a time
if you really wanted answers
you’ve to check the transileration

the heaven and earth in the quran
are not heaven and earth

it’s actually ‘the skies and the earth’

1 at a time
peace