Does the Bible Say That Jesus Is God? (A Reply to Yusha Evans)

Muslim convert Yusha Evans claims that the Bible contains no explicit statements that Jesus is God. Perhaps Yusha should try reading the Bible!

The predicament of the Muslim is that The Word of Yahweh God is not addressed to them. Therefore, they can read The Holy Bible billions of times and still have no understanding. However, we the children of Yahweh God have the privilege to explain and invite Muslims (unbelievers - gentiles) home to The Father.

Isaiah 9:6 unto us a SON is given…and his NAME …is called…

John 20:17 Jesus said, I go to my father and your father , my God and your God!

John 5:30

A god that never was…

Jesus is noble prophet of god

Jesus is not god he’s a prophet of god brother

The Muslims have been searching in god’s word for 1300 years to try and find some reference of their prophet but have failed to find a single prophecy of Muhammed. The Muslims get all their prophets from Adam to Jesus from the Jewish books but amazingly they want all Jews thrown into the sea. All the Torah is included in the Christians book. Jesus fulfilled 365 prophecies when he first walked the Holy Land.99.9% of the land in the Middle East is occupied by the Muslims and they want all the land…The discovery of the Dead Sea scrolls in 1947 prove without doubt that god is able to keep his word pure and perfect.Most dictatorships and Muslim countries ban the Bible which is the best selling book in the world,selling more than 7 billion copies sold world wide. Jesus is the only virgin birthed sinless blameless messiah who has power over life and death having raised many from the dead etc. Jesus is the only one returning to Judge and is now in Paradise. Call on Jesus right now

My favorite verse on this topic: John 8:58
Jesus talking to Jewish leaders:
“Truly, Truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”

A good friend of mine is a retired professor who taught classes in Hebrew and the Bible at a Christian college. One Sunday he explained to our congregation that in Hebrew if you say “I am” and leave the statement unfinished like Jesus did, that it is a reference to I AM (one of the many names for God). So, Jesus DID identify Himself as God.
If this wasn’t His meaning, then why did the Jewish leaders want to kill him after he said it?

Jesus said:I and my father are one…(john10:30)

Lol these are doctrines. If you want to know if Jesus is God and Lord and Saviour, all you need to do is to exercise your human spirit that God has given us by calling on the name of Jesus. For we have the Spirit of reality living in our spirit, mingled in our spirit. This is why Jesus was crucified to release the Spirit from within Him, that when He was crucified, He fell to the ground as the gain of wheat and multiple and resurrected to become the many gain of wheat {the all-incluvise life-giving Spirit] to impart into His believers, to mingled with our human spirit that we may grow in life, and to grow in life we need to nourish and cherish our spirit and call on the Lord Jesus, plus we need our mind to be saturated with spirit, so the more you exercise your spirit calling on the Lord your mind will also be clear and reflecting like are mirror the glory of God. This a daily growing, even though you end back into your natural self, Christ the Spirit will keep you in Him.

And soon will the imposter messiah apear .but then will come back son of mary’am who will slay this imposter who will claim godhood. Truth vanquishes falsehood not the opposite . (Love to all people and peace .god help us all .

My writing this is not to hurt feelings but to share truth with others and help others . (God requires not scripture) he is the giver of scripture.those who he gives scriptire to are called ? (Messengers) prophet abraham received suhuf(or scrolls ) prophet david received (zabur or psalms )prophet moses received taurath (or law). Prophet muhammad received (quraan) prophet messiah esa received (injeel -gospel).nor did he die nor was crucified or killed .yes god saved him from such (quraan) .when he returns he will confirm it.yes there were plans to kill him by certain amongst israelites but did not sucseed .but why did they even try doing so in the first place ?.i will tell you.when a young man born of yesterday goes to elders who held laws but did’nt practice some of what they were given and changed some of it to wich they fancied themselves .when you are told off put in place (many dont like it ) many seek authority leadership .only some will be sheep.blessed is prophet esa the messiah son of mary’am and his mother blessed mother mary’am who was noble chaste virtuas holy most dedicated to god .the quraan says .blessed is the day the messiah was born .the day he will die .the day he will be ressurected brought back to life before his creator.blessed is he and his mother.holy lady mary’am .

God cannot be killed nor does god (ever) die .god is eternal .eternal means cannot does not die.

It’s not what the original version said .but what your predecessors have place within is something else. The messiah taught worship my allaha and yours (allaha means god in aramaic messiahs mother tounge ). And know one thing the almighty is full of knowledge full of wisdom all knowing at all times.and your claim is he messiah is god.know one thing a god in wichever version must still be go correct ? As per your claim god is 3 - into 1. So each of the 3 is according to you god ? Correct .so now tell me wich version of a god is clueless. ?..as per your claim messiah is god . Now god is all knowing .especially the hour of judgement god alone knows .but in bible you read messiah is asked when is the hour of judgement (his reply is (i know not the hour of judgement ). Now god is the giver of scripture god requires it not those who are give scripture are called ? (Messengers) .messiah was given (the injeel- gospel ). The lords prayer ( lord in heaven hallowed be (your) name . (Your) kingdom come. (Your) will be done . Whos yours yours yours .not my or mine.god is eternal does not cannot die.according to you messiah died. (Eternal means forever living. ) even so shall the messiah disown those who call him lord .on his return it will be said lord lord .did we not in your name heal people cast demons out from them etc .to wich he shall reply get thee away from me i know thee not nor did i teach you such .i ask if you sacrifice all things for someone yet they tell you do one or get lost .i ask why ? Would they do such.god is not human .nor such given birth to .nor born from human through human.god is unseen. (Numbers) your lord is not a human that he should forget nor is he the son of man . Bible .messiah says go into your rooms close the door and pray to the lord who is ? (Unseen). Yes you cannot see god .bible.messiah says the one who has sent me bears witness of me of whom ye have neither heard his voice or seen his shape at any time .first who sent messiah .and tell me was messiah seen at all times ? Yes .his shape seen ? Yes. So who is he talking about . ?. When mary magadalene wanted to aproach the messiah .he said i have yet not assended unto my god and yours to my lord and yours . (To my god to my lord ? ) he messiah taught monothiesm .not trinity.wich nullifies.itself.all prophets messengers taught monothiesm invited to the 1 lord creator allah allaha ellah dios of all creation who has no parents no mother or father no offspring sons or daughters no likenesses no co equals no partners in his divinity his lordship his kingdom. (Think not i have come to destroy the laws of the prophets but to fulfill.the greatest of wich was worship of the 1 lord creator alone .who is unseen.beleif in the god ye cannot see.so were it so that according to your accusation messiah taught otherwise he would most certainly of destroyed the core teaching the greatest part of all the laws given from god to all prophets messengers .to wich would make him a contradictor and false .wich he messiah god bless him and has never did such but forgeries were placed in his name.and the claim this is god’s teachings .thus .his prophecy .messiah says they shall say they love me with their mouths but their hearts are faar from it teaching as doctrine (laws of god ) the precepts ) invented teachings of men.and they hide the last messenger muhammad from mankind .so people dont see light .read bible .wich still contains his name identity location lineage description.messiah mentioned him by name. Research bible .google mt sela mentioned see its location .research who kedar is mentioned in bible.go to the world bilinguel scripture translater ask them to translate to english song of songs 5-16 songs of solomon .see for your selves .(muhammad) .or go to world scripture.com . Isiah .the one to whom the book is given saying read .he shall reply i cannot read i am not learned .exactly .quraan .first chapter .iqrah (read).angel gabrielle apeared before prophet muhammad .said o muhammad read he replied i cannot read i am not learned .1creator lord god .taught all his prophets messengers the same teaching tell mankind to worship me alone.and worship not any false god .

There is overwhelming evidence where Jesus differentiates himself from God and tells us he is not God

1. Matthew 24:36
    No one knows about that day or hour, not even the Son, but the Father only.
    Here Jesus makes a distinction between what he knows and what the Father knows.

2. Matthew 26:39
    My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me, yet not as I will, but as Thou will.
    Jesus’ will is likewise autonomous from God’s Will. Jesus is seeking acquiescence to God’s will.

3. John 5:26
    For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself.
    Jesus received his life from God. God received his life from no one. He is eternally self-existent.

4. John 5:30
    By myself, I can do nothing: I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who has sent me.
    Jesus says, “by myself, I can do nothing.” This indicates that Jesus is relying upon his own relationship with God. He is not trying to “please myself” but rather is seeking to “please the one who sent me.”

5. John 5:19
    The Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees the Father doing, because whatever the Father does, the Son does also.
    Jesus declares that he is following a pattern laid down by God. He is expressing obedience to God.

6. Mark 10:18
    Why do you call me good? No one is good, except God alone.
    Here Jesus emphatically makes a distinction between himself and God.

7. John 14:28
    The Father is greater than I.
    This is another strong statement that makes a distinction between Jesus and God.

8. Matthew 6:9
    Our Father, which art in Heaven.
    He didn’t pray, Our Father, which art standing right here!”

9. Matthew 27:46
    My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?
    Inconceivable if he is God the Creator.

10. John 17:21-23
    . . .that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. . …that they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me.
    In this prayer Jesus defines the term “to be one.” It is clearly accomplished through the relationship of two autonomous beings. Christian believers are to model their relationship (to become one) after the relationship of God and Christ (as God and Christ are one). Notice that “to be one” does not mean to be “one and the same.”

11. 1 Corinthians 15:27-28
    For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.
    Paul declares that God put everything under Christ, except God himself. Instead God rules all things through Christ. (remember: “through him all things were made.”)

12. Hebrews 1:3
    The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being.
    Jesus is the exact representation of his being. I send my representative to Congress. He is not me, myself. He is my representative.

13. Hebrews 4:15 (compared with James 1:13)
    For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet without sin.
    Jesus has been tempted in every way, just as we are, yet he never sinned. See

James 1:13: When tempted, no one should say, God is tempting me. For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt.
Jesus was tempted in every way, but God cannot be tempted. This is why Jesus said, “don’t call me good, none are good, only God.”

1. Hebrews 5:7-9
    During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him
    Jesus had to walk a course of faith and obedience in order to achieve perfection. By achieving perfection, Jesus “became” the source of eternal salvation

Jesus was one of the greatest and loved Prophet of God who was a sinless man and a role model example of a human being. He was not God, he never claimed to be God, he worshipped the one God - the God of Abraham and the God os Moses. May peace be upon Jesus.

God Bless. Peace be on you.

Satan has blinded the eyes of disbelievers

Don’t make fool the innocent people by getting just few dollars. David hammered his father and jailed.

watch out people do not be deceived by Pope Francis he is the second beast of the Book of Revelations he is the false prophet of the Antichrist !
Isaiah 40: 3.
A voice of one calling:
“In the wilderness prepare
the way for the Lord
make straight in the desert
a highway for our God.
John 14: 6. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one