Eastwooding Muhammad

Muhammad was the most intolerant religious leader in history. Yet his followers demand that we give him a level of respect that Islam has never given to anyone else. In this video, I not only Eastwood Muhammad, but Wayne’s World him as well. Free Speech Forever.

8:11

Islam is a satanic horrible cult

God bless you David you are star​:pray::star2::star2:

Pure genius!

8:24 at first glance it kinda looks like you have a muslim style beard.
Godbless you and your ministry

666th pillar of Islam: do as he told, not as he did :exploding_head:

Great work
Sir David Wood
Modern Day Crusader

Numbers 33:50-52
(50) On the plains of Moab by the Jordan across from Jericho the LORD said to Moses,
(51) “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘When you cross the Jordan into Canaan,
(52) drive out all the inhabitants of the land before you. Destroy all their carved images and their cast idols, and demolish all their high places.

Judges 21:10-24NT (After a “Holy War” When you have not left with enough women, you can humbly “take” women from festival.Instructions say to hide in vineyards till the women come out for dancing,then come out immediately and take them for yourselves.If fathers and Brothers come out to save them,humbly tell them that we need wives.

Were did you get that shirt? It is awesome!!!

david wood is best

Then a few years later he put Vocab Malone in the chair lol.

This is one of the best videos ever, why does it have so few views

““Cry aloud, spare not; Lift up your voice like a trumpet; Tell My people their transgression, And the house of Jacob their sins.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭58:1‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

As I was reading the Bible… GOD, the GREAT ‘I AM’ spoke to me and showed me this verse.

I don’t know… Pero it seems like GOD wants to wake us up. Hindi ko sure kung ano nangyayare sa mga buhay niyo, Pero GOD wants me to share this verse to all of us, for some reasons…

GODBLESS!! And shalom!

The Bible gives a man the right to sell his daughter!
The Lord said in the book of Exodus [21: 7]:
“If a man sells his daughter as a slave-girl, then she is not released free as a slave gets.” (Translation of the Book of Life)
The Bible requires a woman to marry her husband’s brother if her husban

10:53 Wait until you tell him about the Temple Mount .

Muhammed fake prophet original name was Gautam

Muhammad is a SHIT followed in term of Islam…

MohMad is embarrassed, no answer, and he is hiding with shame​:rofl::laughing::joy: kick his ass out of your office​:joy::laughing::rofl: