Ex-Muslims in the Mosque: The Impending Collapse of Islam

There are millions of ex-Muslims living as Muslims, praying in mosques, attending Islamic schools. These apostates pretend to be Muslims for a variety of reasons, but they do not believe in Muhammad or the Quran. Their numbers are growing so rapidly that Muslim leaders are in a state of panic. David Wood discusses the issue.

#ExMuslims

God bless you, Mr. Wood. I thank God for using you in this way.

Good shit!!!

What would the radical step be? To convert themselves to Christianity or become an atheist!

i hope the same goes for every religion and cult

Remember u are just showing the people who left islam what about the one who accepted it.

God has promised us he replace the one who leave islam with a good one who embrace it. How hard u try its the 2nd largest religion and will not come to an end till this universe exist.

:-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1:

Bro atheist Bandar kya zaney adrak ka swaad. :expressionless:

Undercover Muslims are always in danger.

Trust me I’m a former believer of Islam there’s way too many Muslim that no longer believe in religion in the world it’s not something uncommon.

The reason people pandering on us that no longer believe in religion because they think it would stop radical islamism, they only know these people from social media and internet.

In reality there’s million of Muslim that no longer believe in Islam supporting jihad in Europe and USA.

My name is Muhammad I’m Arab and I don’t believe in religion.

The battle of Kyber which you exposed David did it for me as well Mohammad marrying his daughter in law and then faced with criticism from people and family Mohammad fabricated a surah to wipe out the practice of adoption forever ,this was done at a time when people die young due to war slavery and disease and there were hundreds and hundreds of orphans to adopt. Mohammad ate a roast sheep which was poisoned by a Jewish woman , No Jibrael came to hold his hand and inform him don’t eat. Also accepting women as gift and keeping them as sex even for a day is unacceptable to me. Even if God comes from heaven himself holding Mohammad’s hand I will not accept him as a prophet, all other debates are null an void. It was all because of you David as you shown with references details and evidence, I am free of this evil cult.

Most of these silent ex-Muslim are the ones who kill and accuse people of Blasphemy

Thank you David, I am ex-muslim…Left this crazy religion and went to Christ.

Muhamadness!

Im exmuslim and pray in mosque

Just a suggestion but when you show comments from ex-Muslims you may want to consider pixelating identifiable avatars as well as names.

Christians should wake up because the same thing is happening to us! How many people say they are Christians but don’t go to church except maybe Christmas and Easter. They don’t read or KNOW the Bible or anything it says. So happy the people are walking away from Islam but we need to pray for our Christian families! Our country is no longer based on Christian-Judeo principles.

Am an ex Muslim, thank you David

AND DAVID SPEAKS VERRY MUCH TRUTH .SPECILY ABOUT LIES FROM HADITHS .

ISLAM IS ALL THE TIME MISUSED BY POCKECKT FILLING LYING CLERICS .BUT LIES CANT STAND !!! SPECIAL FAIRY TALES HADITHS !!!