Ex-Muslims Silenced after New Zealand Mosque Attack (David Wood)

Following the New Zealand mosque attacks in Christchurch, critics of Islam are being blocked, banned, and deplatformed. For instance, ex-Muslim Armin Navabi, founder of Atheist Republic, recently had his talk at Mount Royal University in Calgary cancelled due to complaints after the NZ shootings. Should universities be silencing critics of Islam? David Wood discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#Christchurch #ArminNavabi #DavidWood

I made a list of my favorite videos I ever made. Check it out: A Brief History of the Quran (David Wood and Nabeel Qureshi) - YouTube

Apostasy in the time of the Prophet pbuh was in the context of people pretending to convert to Islam and then converting back to spread believable lies. It was to undermine the integrity of the muslim community.

Also, None of this terrorism bs in the Quran. Just look up the muslim explanations of the verses you arent sure about or ask a good imam.

Wrong! NZ should know better than to buy into Muslim propaganda!

PLZ
Was 911 an inside job

To David
Do you belive 911 was a inside job!.

Sometimes I fear for the future of our young. I am middle aged but what lies in store for those who are now teenagers, preteens or just babies. A child born in the year 2020 will be 80 in 2100. I am glad I wont live that long. But I still worry about the future.

So here’s the question, and it is just a rhetorical question,
but, DO WE REALLY HAVE TO EMULATE THEIR ULTRA REACTIONARY SUPER SENSITIVE BEHAVIOR TO GET THE SAME RIGHTS AND PROTECTION THEY HAVE …??
In our own damn country.?

David,I really love you for having the guts to call a spade a spade.

I think this channel’s subscribers are reduced🤔

Thanks for the link on twitter

Funny, just opened the Playlist Freedom of Speech, where I saw Angela Merkel.
Here in Germany this Video is censored. Nice.

Exmuslims lives don’t matter? :cold_face: AS ali dawa said ‘’ and will be watching “ scary :cold_face:

Well put, David :+1:
We shouldn’t stop talking about it. Ever.

Thank you, David, well stated, our Western Dilemma !! :moneybag::smiling_imp:

oh So the deaths of Kids, men and women is okay. I swear the bible talks about peace

Apparently, here in the UK, we can’t use the word Jihadis to describe Muslims and we can’t call the attacks terrorist attacks - if I can dig out the link later on, I will post it!

Brilliant insight by David as usual. Politicians pandering to the will of those who shout the loudest (or who chant the loudest - preferably calling them to prayer through loudspeakers…)

What about the Easter bombings in Sri Lanka?

Some guy did something.