Exploring Islam Day 0 Vlog (Islamicize Me) [COMEDY/SATIRE]

ATTENTION MORONS ON THE YOUTUBE TRUST AND SAFETY TEAM: THIS IS COMEDY, SO STOP GIVING US THE RIDICULOUS “VIOLENT CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS” FLAG. IF YOU CAN’T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MOCKING A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION AND GLORIFYING IT, GET A NEW JOB.

Giovanni, Jamal, and Dennis vlog about their upcoming 30-day exploration of Islam!

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

This isn’t today’s video. It’s the vlog that I forgot to post yesterday. Today’s video is here: - YouTube

Christians are not supposed to eat pork. The Bible is very clear about that.

Leviticus 11:7

“The pig has evenly split hooves but does not chew the cud, so it is unclean.”

I would also suggest reading the whole chapter of Isaiah 65.

Yo, I seen this years ago but for some reason I hadn’t gotten to it. Gonna binge tf outta this.

Thanks, Guys!

Did you know that we must repent of our sins? Also, do you understand what sin is scripturally? Sin is transgression of the Law, 1John 3:4.
We must also believe on The Master YAHUSHA and receive the covering and witness of YAHUSHA. We must also trust and obey YAHUSHA.
What is the law? The law is the first five books of the bible.

Yes, faith saves you. But did you know that TRUE faith will produce obedience? If we have genuine faith, we will obey YAHUAH’S law (TURAH) and we will repent (which means to turn away from our sins and stop sinning willfully.) If we ignorantly stumble into sin (remember that sin is the transgression/breaking of His laws) and trust in the Master YAHUSHA, He will forgive us. Favour is what allows us to be the men and women that YAHUAH the Father in Heaven called us to be. It allows us to obey through His Set-Apart (Holy) Ruach (Spirit). :slightly_smiling_face:

How am I just now watching this?

This is good series :ok_hand:

Ending with Herman’s Hermits…I like.

The violence verses in quran are loud and clear . Even when we go Back to the interpretations it still the same even worse in the biography of Mohammed .and thats so hard to avoid or twist on it you even will look dumb when you read those verses and say nah there must be some other explanations islam cant be like that its the must peaceful religion ever . Persinaly I’ve read thoes verses multiple times and with their interpretations and they just there either take them or else you are denying islam and that what many young Muslim people find it very difficult and challenging to their identity .what makes them full in internal cold war within them selves

Yes!

JESUS IS MY LORD.

0:00 Jamal:
What’s up, guys?
We just got done eating some ribs and this dude just approached us.
And what did he say?

0:06 Dennis:
Well, he challenged us to live according to the teachings of Islam for thirty days.
And you know this seems like an interesting thing to do.
We don’t, you know…
We don’t expect to be persuaded but we’re going to learn a lot.
Most people don’t spend thirty days of their lives learning about some religion, but that’s where we come in.
We’re gonna tell you…
We’re gonna tell you what we learn during those thirty days.
We’re gonna vlog our entire journey so that you can learn what we learn.

0:34 Giovanni:
So don’t go anywhere.
Check up on our updates.
Check our progress.
We’ll tell you what we learn.
I think it’s gonna’ be very interesting.
I like learning new things.
I think it’ll be great.

0:42 Dennis:
We’ll see.

0:44 [outro “I’m Into Something Good” song by Herman’s Hermits]
♫…see her and she told me I could♫
♫Somethin’ tells me I’m into something good♫

Takbeer allah hu fuckbar! You guys tried a lot to be momins.

Lol, You guys are AWESOME!!!

Dude, just stick with Jesus. Don’t let anyone lead you astray with false religions and false prophets.

God bless you all for all you do for the Kingdom. Love Mitch and Mary. Well done!

look what Muslim are doing they watch this video they all feel embarrassed here Reverts Day Out - YouTube good advertisement keep up

And who doeth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie against Allah when he is summoned unto Al-Islam ? And Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light however much the disbelievers are averse.

He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it conqueror of all religion however much idolaters may be averse.

Is any one else seeing the donate to Islam commercials before the vid? The one I just saw said I should give zacat to help the Muslim relief effort. Did David approve these adds?

Doing often transforms…careful, lads!