Fact-Checking "10 Lies You Were Told about Islam" (Part 1)

Recently, AllTime10s posted a video titled “10 Lies You Were Told about Islam” (- YouTube). The video attempts to respond to various false claims made about Islam and Muslims. However, the “research” for the video was incredibly sloppy, and a number of false statements were made. For instance, “10 Lies You Were Told about Islam” insists that Pew Research has found that only .006625% of Muslims “identify with extremism.” This claim, however, doesn’t come from Pew Research. It comes from the blog of Dave Cecil, who clearly didn’t understand the CNN article he was reading. Ironically, the link provided by AllTimeTens refutes the claim in the video. With such shoddy video research, it’s clear that the video makers need to be more careful.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#Islam #DavidWood

Your a bigot

There are 70 Westboro baptists in the world. They picket, not bomb. I don’t agree with them, but I don’t have to go through an x-ray machine at the airport because of them.

Ex-Muslim here, you make me proud :smiling_face_with_tear:

Islam is a fabricated religion, I expose this in my channel using their own sources, subscribe and support my channel, thank you

Wild applause! I love “Less going on upstairs than a one-story house”!

Worse thing you can ever do is give muslims power in a free western society, just see Nigeria…

All religions are bullshit. Your imaginary friends suck!

wow really great video

Islam is false and the really scary thing about it is muslims.knows this aswell but they dont wont to change it

Hi I’m a Muslim and I’m “NOT” a terrorist :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The other 99.90375% are lying

Stop telling us about our beautiful peaceful religion we are Muslims and Islam is our religion and we know more about it so stop you devil stop spreading hate against Islam :star_and_crescent: or you will be punished inshallah soon :soon:

But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, “Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah ?” The disciples said," We are supporters for Allah . We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].
Surah.al.imram #52

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah , and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.
Surat.ut.tuoba #31

You should debunk that video point by point

the video may be made by someone who didnt know the real facts…and the viewers tend to believe in those kinds of lies throughout the social media these days…and most of the viewers dont hv time to dig up the real facts on their own…but dont just see the lies on the small number…try to see the truth about the teaching of islam…and btw,prophet muhammad never taught muslims to be violent…even in the middle of a war,he advised the muslims not to do any harm to the plants,children and women…

This is not the truth david is a brainwasher he killed his own father don believe in him :pray::point_up:

i was watching this video tonight (Nov 9th 2020) i was enjoying it and Nodding all the time. but suddenly at the 09:42 i noticed that I’ve seen this video before and it surprised me because I’ve gave a thumb down to it!! immediately changed it to a thumbs up and remembered and laughed to the days that I was a stupid ( a muslem)
I’m an Ex-muslem Atheist since Aug 2018

0.00625 % percents were funded by USA don’t forget that