Fact-Checking "10 Lies You Were Told about Islam" (Part 2)

Recently, AllTime10s posted a video titled “10 Lies You Were Told about Islam” (- YouTube). The video attempts to respond to various false claims made about Islam and Muslims. However, the “research” for the video was incredibly sloppy, and a number of false statements were made. For instance, “10 Lies You Were Told about Islam” insists that the Quran says, “One who kills a non-Muslim person under protection will not even smell the fragrance of Paradise,” and “Whoever hurts a non-Muslim, I shall be adversary to him, on the Day of Resurrection.” These words are found nowhere in the Quran. Instead, they are versions of sayings found in the Hadith, but in the Hadith, they have a very different meaning from the meaning provided by AllTime10s. With such shoddy video research, it’s clear that the video makers need to be more careful.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#Islam #DavidWood

Man you’ll regret what you say

They took down the video haha

F you

But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, “Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah ?” The disciples said," We are supporters for Allah . We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].
Surah.al.imram #52
Allah is only 1 God of isa a.s
Hazrat Isa A.S the messenger Allah like Adam A.S, nothing else

10 logical fallacies used by this idiot David would be another great video. Number 1: Ad Hominem. Number 2: Straw man…

Now do one for the bible. Preachers are always bullshitting what is in that and ignoring the horrid shit that is.

David perfectly exposes Islam

learn ISLAM. learn Holy AlQuran. you will submit once you know.
dont learn from this unknowledagble david. he only tell bad.
be smart people

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT JESUS IS GOD THE PEOPLE OF CHRISTIAN.
BECAUSE THERE IS NO ONE TIME JESUS UTTERED THE WORD CHRISTIAN IN THE BIBLE. THIS MEANS THAT JESUS DOESN’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION, AND JESUS DIDN’T HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION.

Wow, listening to this made me realise something insane. White people in my country South Africa are essentially treated like dimis. We pay all the taxes but BEE policies favour blacks over us. For the priveledge of running a business(never forget how priveledged we are) and paying all the taxes we have to be BEE compliant and that means giving awau 51%shares in the business away to a black who doesn’t need to pay or work. Sounds like unofficial Islam to me.

Sahih Qur’an surah 224:
" Guys, look, i totally love Jews and Christians and will not like ever blow them up ot cut their heads off"

We say that islam is violent but yet we overlook christianity

jizya, more like racket and mafia…

You the one who don’t understand Islam if you learn and you search carefully in Qur’an you can find it

And hadis doesn’t always come from Qur’an it can come from prophet or angel(in islam)

If you still beleive this,you are a big sinner

Btw can you tell me where in the bible or injil telling jesus is god? Jesus or isa a.s only tell he is the “SON OF GOD AND NOT GOD

Intellectual savagery!!! I love it

Man this guy is the king of Intelligence insults. “They’re as sharp as a bowling ball”.
God dude straight flames

Dr David Wood you are the best.
Love watching your videos. God bless you :fist::heart:

i am muslum and i will stay a muslum until i die الله اكبر

This guy. Go on Dr. Zaikir Naik. You won’t be able to do anything