Fake hebrew israelites (ft. vocab malone)

The religious movement called the Hebrew Israelites (also known as “Black Hebrew Israelites”) is being advanced on street corners in major cities in the United States and in other countries. In this video, Jon McCray interviews Vocab Malone about Hebrew Israelism, as members of IUIC (Israel United in Christ) preach in the background. For more on the Hebrew Israelites, visit Vocab’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/vocabmalone

FUN FACT: I permanently block people who post racist comments on my channel (provided I see the comments). I’ve already blocked more than a dozen people after reading some of the comments below, and my blocking finger isn’t tired at all!
:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

ANYONE
ANY ONE
A N Y O N E

ANY who declares " Jesus Christ is God Almighty, who died was buried and then resurrected for the sins of the world" .
And then by believing, trusting and obeying His commands change from a life of sin
These people will be saved

His death made a new covenant with the gentiles
Once accepted, YOU become an adopted member of Biblical Israel.

It says so in the Bible

HalleluYAH

But it say and no one will buy you clear as day …i think slaves in that day are not given for free or am i wrong not do slaves today get for free

Hmm

It’s not a religion it’s a nationality

Your channel suck you are the fake iciu is the truth

He cannot disapprove that we are not the true descendants of israelites He proves that hes more of a enemy than a ally

Why didn’t he ask those questions to the Israelites why is he askingsomeone else?

It’s a cult just like dr york had. It’s a spin off

Israelites are fake. They worship egyptian Kemet aka Egyptian black magik. Buncha fools

Vocab is a liar. They don’t disagree with people on the continent. We know we African and that’s dope af. But we aren’t the same tribe as them

They aren’t misusing scripture

Lol people are bent of shape because of the slave masters doctrine. Nobody follows plantation gospel anymore, blood ethnic Israelites will come to power and rule the world rather you like or not. WAKANDA is Israel lol get over it

To be honest I’m my opinion after doing much research I’ve come to conclude that all religions are toxic and misleading because they use scripture to manipulate ppl who lack the skill of free thinking. The same way this group was able to take one verse and build a whole platform with what seems to be built on a strong foundation. The Mormon bible also stated that black skin was a punishment for disobeying god. Christian bible states that the Jews automatically inherit the kingdom of heaven and they went against Christ but everyone else are considers gentiles no matter what because of there nationality. I’m not saying that any of these are correct. I’m simply highlighting the fact that it doesn’t matter if we worship a white Jesus or a black Jesus, Jesus isn’t god. God is god and has no form and if ppl focus more on natural instincts to do on to others as they would want for themselves instead of these learned toxic behaviors that that are taught mainly by religious groups the world would be a better place. U said something earlier about black church. If any of this were your genuine concern you would have never made that statement it just seems that you are upset that they were able to flip the scripture to there advantage and that made who you are inferior. But like I saId I disagree no matter what since in some form it all promotes hate

I would crush these guys (yes I’m black) soon as they open any Bible

Hebrea Israelite Is not a religion

Isaiah 40 vs 17, 18
17 - All Nations before him are AS NOTHING, and they are counted to him LESSE then NOTHING, AND VANITIE.
18 - To whom then will ye LIKEN ELOHIM? or what LIKENESSE WILL YE COMPARE HIM?

YOUR A VERY STUPID WITH NO UNDERSTANDING small man. IT’S NOT A RELIGION. It’s a BLOODLINE that was TAKEN from US. The understanding was not GIVEN to the other NATIONS. For our 400 YEARS is NOW UP.
So how can you understand ANYTHING when the
MOST HIGH have NOT GIVEN the UNDERSTANDING of the
HOLY SPIRIT… to the OTHER NATION.
that is NOT of the chosen seed from Jacob.
WE ALREADY NOW WHAT THE NATION IS GOING TO DO TO THE 12 TRIBES OF THE CHOSEN SEED…
THE MORE Uu Nations that come against US of the seed… 10 times more of the punishment it will be. YOUR SOUL.
IT’S CALLED
THE LAKE OF FIRE :fire:
FOREVER AND EVER…

Wow I’m Puerto Rican I had no idea about this religion. I use to work in northloop Chicago and saw these guys. I was an agnostic then. I jus thought they scream trying to get people’s attention and we’re just loud Christians . When I got saved and was reborn I didn’t know where to start so I study on utube and saw that P.R. were the lost tribe of Ephraim I got so excited and started to cry. Now I know the truth that I’m jus a gentile. But God bless u guys for exposing this cult.