Fearless Christian Sister Tells Muslims the Truth about Slavery in Africa

https://www.pfander.uk
While Islam is often presented as a force for social justice in the West, the truth is that Muhammad bought, sold, owned, and traded black African slaves. Muhammad’s followers institutionalized black African slavery centuries a thousand years before the United States even existed. In this video, Sarah Foster educates Muslims about the history of slavery in Africa.

Notice the Muslims in the crowd calling her a slave (by calling Jay her master).

Exodus 21:20-21

New Living Translation

20 “If a man beats his male or female slave with a club and the slave dies as a result, the owner must be punished. 21 But if the slave recovers within a day or two, then the owner shall not be punished, since the slave is his property.

But didn’t the Bible say slaves obey your earthly masters ? Please don’t be one sided on religion let it go David. Let’s be honest everyone had a hand in African slavery not because of belief but of ppl. You who can’t stand Islam that’s your own thoughts we as Muslims are not worried about you :joy:… Salaam ( Peace)

This is more evidence that the first Christians were black skin and so was Jesus Christ. :pray:t6:

H

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief

(Sahih al-Bukhari 693)

Jesus Christ is GOD… Belive in the Gospel

Good for her! Telling the truth.

Too be honest christianity is just as bad as Islam doesn’t matter who enslaved longer at the end of the day they both did it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They ought to be ashamed of themselves. But smiling like malignant narcissists when calling her Jay’s slave. This behaviour is common in Arab world calling people Abeed etc.

Watch the BBC documentary ‘Maids in Hell’ and al Jazeera also uncovered slavery in Mauritania to this day. My Nigerian friend went to study there in 2000 she stayed with a family to learn maliki fiqh and other subjects. People kept on mistaking her as the slave of the family! When she came back to London and told me I couldn’t believe it because she went to stay where Hamza Yusuf studied.

I am no longer Muslim, wish I had studied this religion and its claims instead of listening to shaykhs who blatantly lied about Quran’s preservation, the oral tradition of isnad - hadith. Lies about Islamic history.
Sharia is an ossified legal system not fit for purpose, out of date and unjust.

Don’t cast pearls before pigs!

HAHAHAHAH MY MUSLİM BROTHERS SAYS TO BLACK WOMAN ABOUT THE MAN WHO SİDE OF HER “YOUR MASTER AND TEACHER”. WOW SUPER GOL.

People don’t want to know the truth

WOW

ISLAM HAS NOTHING TO OFFER BLACK PEOPLE
Mr MUHAMMAD WAS A WHITE MAN WHO HAD BLACK SLAVES :
white thigh, Sahih Bukhari 1.367,
white armpit, Sahih Bukhari 2.141,
white man, Sahih Bukhari 1.63, 2.122, 4.744,
rosy color, Sahih Bukhari 4.747 & 748
Among the people of Arabia, he was discernably of fairer complexion than most people around him. He is distinguished from his companions as “the white man”.
Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun said;
“ANYONE WHO SAYS THAT THE PROPHET WAS BLACK SHOULD BE KILLED ."
Ibn Musa al-Yahsubi, Qadi ‘Iyad, p.375
WHITE MAN MUHAMMAD HAD BLACK SLAVES :
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 91, Number 368:
Narrated 'Umar:
I came and behold, Allah’s Apostle was staying on a Mashroba (attic room) and a black slave of Allah’s Apostle was at the top if its stairs. I said to him, “(Tell the Prophet) that here is 'Umar bin Al-Khattab (asking for permission to enter).” Then he admitted me. … (cf. Bukhari 3.648, 6.435, 7.119)
Note: It does not say “the black slave of Muhammad” it says “a black slave” which is an indication there were more than one.
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 182:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah’s Apostle was on a journey and he had a black slave called Anjasha, and he was driving the camels (very fast, and there were women riding on those camels). Allah’s Apostle said, “Waihaka (May Allah be merciful to you), O Anjasha! Drive slowly (the camels) with the glass vessels (women)!”
In addition to the above listed hadiths there are a considerable number of other black slaves mentioned which were owned by `Aisha or some of the companions of Muhammad.
One of the words that are commonly used to refer to black-skinned people in the Middle East is “عبيد” [Abeed] which literally translates to “Slaves”.

They can’t take the truth so they shout it down. Well done Jay and team.

Just wanting to interrupt the truth

Learn the History of Islam, the first slave trader’s name was Mohamed Ali , now just think about that. 100% true now go check.

Slavery will never stop as long as Islam is accepted in the world.