Feel the Love 2: Muslim Apologist Khair Dawah Talks about My Disabled Children (David Wood)

Recently, Muslim apologist Khair Dawah posted a message about David Wood’s disabled children. Here’s David’s response.

Sad/ “Love your enemies” wasn’t JUST Jesus motto, it was His WAY OF LIFE :hugs:
Ephesians 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

this why islam is not a religion, this is a core of every cult coz this cult have 2 face (hypocritical and evil)

:heart:

He has risen. God bless you all. 2022

Amen brother! Great response for such hate. I hope this guy has felt shame after seeing your reply. This is how you know thay following our Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.

Just by the way he talks I can tell he won’t last long ? Am I rite ? I think so apparently he got hkild for touching someone’s wife as this Abdul actually thought gud was on his side of his ego and pride ha? I’ve been told he was taught a lesson by a baseball bat teacher ha? Imagine did you see his begging people to help him go pick up his breeding machine ha? Imagine putting up on the net help me go pick up my breeding machine ? But seriously why we let this evil continue is beyond me but he’s dead now so hmm I’ll just say roll on 2024 Amin and Bless DW and his beautiful family ALWAYS FULLY covered by God Almighty :blue_heart::pray:t2::latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross:

:pray::pray::pray::sunflower::heavy_heart_exclamation::sunflower:

Has anybody done any research on this individual you’ll notice that you cannot find him on YouTube nor Google May The angels shower the children with blessings from heaven and may they come down and protect them by gods will I know no Now David Wood You are a bad representative for Christianity you miss represent Christianity iand all religions who have faith in God You are one who speaks from your mouth the name of God but indeed that’s as far as it goes from your mouth not from your heart you are what people need to be aware of shame on you for involving your children in a hate crime you are a mischief person again Christians are good people not mischief makers not liars they do not involve innocent children you misrepresented Christian community this Video should’ve exposed you Years ago in your viewers are deaf dumb and blind but you cannot blame them for you deceive them this individual probably was paid by you again do your research expose David Wood to be a man against Christianity in all religions

0:48 how this guy is claiming to be a muslim and acting like this disgusting behaviour, David I hate you from bottom of my heart , but that doesn’t mean ama curse your two kids that is beneath me .May Allah subahanu wata’ala give your two children the cure and may Allah give you hidaya…

Please do a story on the Thulsi twins who were convicted of Terrorism in south africa but the muslim community is framing them as victims when the conspired to commit mass murder and genocide.

Khair was obviously very immature for saying that and whatever he said was against Islam and its principles/teachings. This man has nothing to do with islam and whatever he said, is condemned. Kids, whether they are disabled are still created by God and nobody is ugly. God bless your kids btw. But you on the other hand, need to stop making anti islamic videos. Is this seriously your life? Attempting to expose a religion just to strive for an income? Why not preach the Bible on youtube instead? Muslim apologists around are actually teaching islam but you guys MAKE anti Islamic contents and don’t even preach your own religion. How can you expect to receive respect from the Muslim community? You basically just lost your reputation now. You’ll start gaining respect if you leave your habit of making anti islamic content and choose something else.

Love you brother

Let us pray for all the hate to leave that hiphop Muslims heart

Oh my Gosh!!! :fearful::triumph:

Thanks for the video, David

Let God Almighty Jesus blessed and heal the children of David. Amen ! HalleluYAH !

Dave, May the Power and Grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ bless and Keep you and your family! I don’t think I would have handled this guy this way!

I wonder if ol’ liver lips ever begged up enough money to buy that Tunisian “wife” he wanted? She’ll shit in her burka when she sees Newark. Prisons are full of ghetto blacks like this guy that use Islam as a gang.