Feel the Love: Muslims Respond to the Death of Nabeel Qureshi

Support Acts 17 videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

In our last video, we read some comments from Nabeel’s fans about how his life and death impacted them. In this video, we turn to Muslim responses, ranging from thoughtful and kind to hostile and insulting. In the end, we are reminded that Nabeel encouraged us to love everyone.

Hope you’re next David Wood

So what was it again? About jesus hanged on the cross, was he cursed?:smile:

May the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sorts of sins, heals us from any kind of diseases and covers us from all dangers, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Learn to operate and put on the armor that God has given to you through Holy Spirit gift and use it. This is how you are careful. Pray in the spirit watch because the devil as a roaring lion seek who he may destroy. Satan is the author of destruction and death.

Hell is the last place he will ever see.

Nothing new, these people who offend others, think that they serve God, but do not know God.
Jesus said: – “They will make you outcasts from the synagogue, but an hour is coming for everyone who kills you to think that he is offering service to God.
“These things they will do because they have not known the Father or Me.
“But these things I have spoken to you, so that when their hour comes, you may remember that I told you of them. (John 16:2)
A good man will obtain favor from the Lord, But He will condemn a man who devises evil. A man will not be established by wickedness, But the root of the [consistently] righteous will not be moved. (Proverbs 12:2 -3)
When pride comes [boiling up with an arrogant attitude of self-importance], then come dishonor and shame, But with the humble [the teachable who have been chiseled by trial and who have learned to walk humbly with God] there is wisdom and soundness of mind. (Proverbs 11:2)
The [intrinsically] good man produces what is good and honorable and moral out of the good treasure [stored] in his heart; and the [intrinsically] evil man produces what is wicked and depraved out of the evil [in his heart]; for his mouth speaks from the overflow of his heart.(Luke 6:45)
Do not be deceived, God is not mocked [He will not allow Himself to be ridiculed, nor treated with contempt nor allow His precepts to be scornfully set aside]; for whatever a man sows, this and this only is what he will reap. For the one who sows to his flesh [his sinful capacity, his worldliness, his disgraceful impulses] will reap from the flesh ruin and destruction, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. (Galatians 6:7 - 8)
This peoiple does exactly as the prophet and Islam teaches, - there is no Love in them, there is no Mercy, there is no Grace, there is no GOD in his hearts and in the mind. Deceived poor people. It’s a pity to look at them. They are like the true Son of they father, - the false prophet Muhammad. Ears are closed, eyes are closed, only Allah Akbar and peace to Prophet!
Dear, your hatres to people who do not defame Islam, but only reveal the truth about Islam, about the prophet, not inventing, but reading what is written in your Koran and your Sahih Hadith, will not offend these people, especially if they are Christians, and especially when they dead.
We still love people like you who are lost and walk in darkness, and we pray that the eyes of your heart and people like you will be opened and you will finally see the truth, and not blindly defend someone who does not need to be protected because the truth about false prophet and shame of the false prophet of Islam is visible for EVERYONE except those who do not want to look at his shame because they themselves will be ashamed, and their conscience still tells them that something is wrong with Islam.
You can’t hide the truth, and by hatres and insulting to people, you are only do bad to yourself and upset Holy Highest God.
Stop upsetting yourself and God who still loves all of you and waiting for you.
Receive Jesus Christ as your Savior.
Jesus is Risen and He is Alive and loves all of you, do not reject Him!

4:06 he is right :joy::joy:

God bless David and his family.
“Father! Forgive those Muslims and don’t punish them, they don’t understand what they are doing!”

Poor David, I’m praying for you.

David, stop acting like you are all innocent. There are many videos of you speaking with Muslim scholars and then taunting them behind their backs. You disgusting jailbird, you are nothing but a fake. Lol you smashed your father’s head in attempt to kill him and that is why you served 10 years in jail. Loll what a loser, and I can’t believe people following a piece of crap like you. Disgusting!!! Fry in hell! Took it up the bum crack while in jail budd!!

I have one reaction as a Christian that comes to mind. Like Jesus said on the cross: Father forgive them, they don’t know what they are doing.

I pray for their souls, forgive them Almighty God in Jesus’ name. Amen.

What video were these comments from?

I hope christ comes to nabeels parents

John the Baptist had his own doubts when he was in prison but he didn’t understand at the time that he had made a way for the messiah and fulfilled his purpose it doesn’t matter how you die. It’s the fulfillment of the purpose not the death that matters. He has planted seed of the kingdom in the hearts of many.

Sometimes it makes me question that God puts a person like Nabeel to rest in order to stir up what’s truly inside the spirit behind muslim and make their damnation worthy. REJOICE IN HEAVEN EVERMORE NABEEL!!

This is is the reality of so called peaceful religion. God forgive them :pray:. Open their eyes​:pensive:

Only cowards would wait till his passing to try and challenge him. god gives great knowledge

RIP Nabeel. Thanks for sharing the comments.

5.21 savage david 9.40 waiting
Forgive ur enemies = Christianity
Curse all converts = ???