Five Reasons the Quran Is Not the Word of God (David Wood)

Support Acts 17 videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

Muslims believe that the Qur’an is the eternal Word of Allah, delivered to Muhammad over a period of 23 years by the angel Gabriel. But how can we know if the Qur’an is what it claims to be? In this video, David Wood discusses five reasons the Quran is not the Word of God.

:no_entry: “WE” gave her (The wife of Muhammads adopted son) to you as a wife…? Who is “WE”…? Is Allah also a TRINITY…?

27:88 Now you see the mountains, thinking they are firmly fixed, but they are travelling ˹just˺ like clouds. ˹That is˺ the design of Allah, Who has perfected everything. Surely He is All-Aware of what you do.
1400 years ago when there was no science of geology and astronomy This sentence is written in the Qur’an, which clearly indicates that this is the book of God and this is one of them

Hahaha Mohammed and his revelations :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:yeah right! All of them for his convenience. Plus very lustful ! :nauseated_face:

Quran expose, keep telling the Islamic world so that many Muslim brothers and sisters will know jesuschrist

Gibreial is an Alien having spiritual powers. It taught some spiritual related lessons to a good person . That’s all. Do you think God has no other work but to conduct class regarding marriage intercourse etc to desert people.

But sir Christianity reject every other messiah also and Christ as the only way Hindus r denigraded so it leaves me to think that the these Abrahamic religions truly created by man

Awesome information! Keep it coming! God bless you!

hahah haha … plz call to dr. zakir naik…he solves to your all ans …

It looks like you were there 1400 yrs ago, knowing everything about Allah’s Messanger Muhammad (PBUH). how he felt, what he wanted etc. STOP twisting the lines from the verses. Pick n choosing sentences, if you don’t read the whole surah from biggening to end obviously itl make a different meaning just from few lines, understand dr. That’s in which field of DOCTORING you studied.

This is one of the best video I have ever seen. Hahaha

Romans 10:9 (KJV)
9 that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

i went from islam to following christ and it changed my life for better. the way i see it, islam promotes idolatry with the whole kaaba thing, mecca is a pilgrimage with residue of paganism with 360 idols. even at the time of mohammed, some images and idols were still kept inside the kaaba according to the hadiths. it also a business place for huge income of foreign currencies, which is not a surprise because his wife Khadija was a rich businesswoman, and reading the hadiths made me realize how immoral mohammed was. i know every prophet has sinned except Jesus, that’s why i will follow Jesus. besides, if every man can sin except that one man, it makes him more than just a man, logically, humans have sinned since Adam but Jesus is sinless which makes him God. He did claim to be God and Son of God, that’s why Jews were constantly planning to kill him, accusing him of blasphemy. And Jews told the Romans, who were rulers of the area at the time, this man claims to be God which is blasphemy and he claims to be the King of your kingdom. Otherwise they wouldn’t even have thought about killing him. quran says Jews didn’t crucify him which is true, the Romans did. and He rose again after 3 days, over 500 people have witnessed it.
And i believe God doesn’t want us to sin because it separates us from Him, but allah wants you to sin otherwise he will wipe you out of existence, according to the quran. i believe we have free will, at least to some extent, because you can’t blame God for your own mistakes but allah misguides whom he wills, according to the quran. even the quran says Jesus is a Word of God and Spirit of God, born in flesh from a virgin human female which also makes him God because if a human virgin woman is your mother, only God can be your Father which makes you Son of the God and the woman. quran confirms that the Gospel we have today isn’t corrupted unlike the modern teachings. when mohammed was asked about the Bible, he said the one which is in our hands isn’t corrupted. even quran says that Scriptures that came before (Torah and Gospel) are a Word of God and that a Word of God can’t be corrupted. and it tells the reader to judge the quran by the Gospel and that’s what i did.
Like the Gospel says: John 1 The Beginning
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning. 3Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made. 4In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
I think once you truly understand this, you will have a breakthrough. and you can pray to the real, true living God to help you understand it.
Life is a journey and i just hope that God guides you and has mercy on you for your sins. We are all sinners, that’s why Jesus had to spill his sinless blood for our sins and that’s why salvation is a gift of God’s grace and mercy. All you have to do is accept that Jesus is Lord and follow His commandments. Love, forgive, don’t kill. and mohammed was killing everyone in sight and he is dead today, while even quran agrees Jesus is alive and is coming back. as you can see, i can go on forever because Gospel and quran are connected to the extend where quran contradicts every single thing written in the Gospel. pray to God from your heart, in your native language, to show you the truth. allah only hears you 5 times a day, in direction of qibla when you pray in quranic arabic and doesn’t accept prayers if you aren’t perfectly clean and clear. the real, true, Living God hears you and sees you all the time, speaks every language, knows you inside out and loves you as you are because He created you. He’s waiting for you to talk to Him.

Thank G-d I’m Jewish

The english translation of quaran you are using is not accurate.

Muslim followers= surrendered followers

Just twisting the words there…twisting everything even your own knowledge…

Jesus is not the son of God and all your statements of quaran aren t true…you must know arabic…shahab is not a shooting star it s actually a shooting rock…in arabic star ia mentioned as najm…

Hope I’m right in saying Muhammad has no prophesies. Just words he pulls out of his butt

Muhammad is making a revelation for his benefits :rofl::rofl::rofl: