Four Things The Walking Dead Taught Us About Islam

AMC’s “The Walking Dead” made four intriguing claims about Islam, but the writers went INSANE with #4!

Following the introduction of a Muslim character (Nabila) at the end of Season 7, the Season 8 premier introduced the show’s second Muslim character (Abbud, played by Avi Nash). But when the writers started explaining the Quran to us, it wasn’t long before they started making some standard blunders. David Wood discusses the program.

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

If anything, Neegan is a perfect Muslim character :joy::joy::joy:

Why would we listen to you lol

you have to learn about Islam to know that jihad is to fight the unbelievers that do harm and kill Muslims , otherwise , if they are good Allah demand Muslims to treat them well and kindly .

Educate yourself….Jihad can mean war within yourself as well as war with those who attack you.

You interpreted the quote about jihad to “violently subjugate the believer.” It in no way says anything about harming the traveller. Don’t talk about other ppl (like the writer’s) ramming things down our throats when you’re doing the same.

One God one message by all prophets Adam and Noah and Jonah and job and abraham and ishmael and Jacob and issac and solomon Moses and Aron and jesus and john the baptist and muhammad peace and blessings be upon them all came different time but they all bring one message la ilah il Allah there is no God but God one true God! God is one he has no son no wife no brother and sister and equal no partner no father and no mother, God is alfa and omega he is eternal God he is one of a kind no one compares to God no one resemble to God ,he is what he is , God said I am what I am to prophet Moses peace and blessings be upon him

Very soon jesus christ the son of Mary peace and blessings be upon him is coming back to earth to make holy war battle of verses evil and he will side with us muslim with the help of God almighty !

Oh you disbelivers read the holy quran read chapter of Mary peace and blessings be upon her read family of imran family of jesus christ the son of Mary don’t listen to stupid people who have no knowledge of Islam or quran karim glorious quran asked a true muslim what is your believe system then judge ask New converted american who has at least little bit knowledge or study for yourself then I swear by almighty God you will certainly convert to Islam

La ilah il Allah there is no God but God One true God!

I testify there is no God but God One true God I testify that muhammad peace and blessings be upon him is the final messenger and the seal of the prophets I testify and believe in tora of Moses and bible of jesus and scroll of abraham and ishmael and isac and Jacob and Noah and we do not make any distinction between any our prophets and we are muslim true believer in God almighty and we say we hear and obey , we are not disbelivers from the holy quran

Just remember any other religion except Islam will be rejected by God almighty , same as old law’s and amma dement we need to follow the New rules and regulations and laws same thing with God so wake up people open your eyes

The disbelivers are like blind with all this evidence of Islam still rejected the truth , God said if you believe and do good action it only to benefit yourself and if you are disbelivers and do evil deeds it only against yourself , you can not harm God almighty even little bit!

All prophets were muslim include jesus check out the bible he prayed like us muslim face down to the earth and he fasted like us no food and water for 40 days wear clothes like us muslim long robe and sandle and beard and mother mary wear like muslim womenLong dress Long sleeve and veil act like holy and modest and chased and holy and pure not like jasabel and prostitute !

Islam meaning believe in one true God of abraham and ishmael and isac and Jacob and Moses and jesus and muhammad peace and blessings be upon them all and submit and surunder the God’s law’s and commands that’s Islam means so yes Islam is the best religion on the world :earth_americas: you like it or not

I do not trust you.

I hope everyone ask a muslim or search from a good source to know about quraan so you dont misinterpreted ayya and know the occasion of each ayya and its real meaning

Unfortunately many people misunderstand islam and quran , they didnt know that quraan tells us stories from the past like this ayya when unbelievers where fighting and killing muslims so God said these words to muslims so they protect themselves.
and there is another ayya where God say to muslims that it is forbidden to attack any one except for defending yourself.
It is like when Negan attacked Alexandria , the alexandrians must fight back although they dont like it
that is the meaning if this ayaa
I hope everyone ask a muslim or search from a good source to know about quraan so you dont misinterpreted ayya and know the occasion of each ayya and its real meaning.

Lmao he actually predicted exactly what happened with Rick and Negan

Hear oh israel the lord is our God the Lord is One! Jesus christ the son of Mary peace and blessings be upon him from the holy Bible he was sent to children of israel and la ilah il Allah there is no God but God One true God! Prophet muhammad peace and blessings be upon him , he was sent to all mankind that why it says oh children of Adam , one God one message la ilah il Allah there is no God but God one true God eternal God!