Gabriel Explains Human Reproduction to Muhammad (Islam and Science)

Muhammad was once asked, as a challenge to his prophethood, why a child sometimes resembles the mother’s side of the family and sometimes resembles the father’s side of the family. Muhammad said that he received the answer to this question from the Angel Gabriel. The answer, however, is scientifically false. So if Muhammad got a false revelation from the same source that was giving him Qur’anic revelations, how can we believe the Qur’an?

Nonsense! PBUG!

Islam is turning out to be a joke! A cruel joke

Another great video :ok_hand::heart:

This Hadith also shows that they think Gabriel is the enemy of the Jews…
Unbelievable

Every time I hear David and Sam talk about Islam I wanna laugh bc Islam sounds like a tv show with some ridiculous characters like Muhammad and his followers. Then It’s heartbreaking that it’s reality and over a billion people think it’s true :joy_cat::sweat:

Mohammed the last perfect prophet😁 full of shit😁

Both guy seems to confused ,they don’t go with details and seems giving false statements ,look at face of both guy

the second question is wrong as well. In paradise there would be no more murdering of animals so items of food like meat and guts will not be eaten as well.

If mo was here today he would probably blame Satan again lol

this is such a weak arguement, they’re reffering to who bilogically orgasms first. Your whole channel is grasping at straws.

Once you understand that the Angel Gabriel is God’s messenger to his chosen people, the Jews…The whole story of the encounter with the angel in the cave is false…either that counterfeit Angel was a demon, or Satan himself…even Muhammad stated that the apparition could have been a demon

ew

Muhammad got confused because Jibril was talking about angelic reproduction, not human reproduction.

Christian’s and Muslims are equally delusional. ALL Abrahamic religions promote a God fearing religion devoid of opportunity for true spiritual growth and actual true God realization.

Pork rinds? That is unlawful

We then formed the clot into a lump of chewed meat…so eloquent from the creator of the universe…and all life. yea right… the holy Bible Jeremiah chapter one before I formed you in the wonb I ordained you a prophet … this is the only passage from God the holy Spirit . that he described his magnificent power and truly . Has explained to Jeremiah that he knew him before he formed him in the womb…truly you can see the living lord God Almighty the God of Israel speek the truth… end of story . Islam is filth…lies and deception from Satan Allah

David wood was in jail , because he wants to kill his father. Now he want to insult our beloved prophet. Another jail in hereafter

Muhammad was 25 when he first married, not sure when Gabriel first got told about reproduction probably on his death bed lol pnbuhe

Discharge here does not mean semen, but ORGASM. If the man COMES first, the child will be a GIRL: if the woman does, then the child will be a BOY.