Global Persecution of Christians: Disturbing Trends

Open Doors has released its 2020 World Watchlist, discussing the fifty countries where it’s most dangerous to follow Jesus. Countries are ranked based on the severity of Christian persecution. Here’s the link to the report:

To read the report, visit Open Doors: https://www.opendoorsusa.org/

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#Christians #Persecution #OpenDoors

I am sorry to say that but the christian extinction in Iraq has to do with the american iraq war.

This is fucking disgusting I’m a Muslim no Muslim should be doing this

Burn the cross! :fist:t4::fist:t5::fist:t6::latin_cross::fire:

I understand Why He Said it (Islam is a religion of peace), but I sure wish he hadn’t, or found a better way of putting.

How is India persecuting Christians ???
India is a Secular Democratic Republic. (It’s written in our Constitution & our Preamble)
India never persecuted even the persecutors i.e. Muslims.
It’s too exaggerated claim that Christians face extreme persecution in India.

CHRISTIANS ARE THE 3RD LARGEST RELIGIOUS GROUP IN INDIA.

STOP BEING BIASED AGAINST INDIA.

If we Started talking about the Hate Crimes Against Hindu_Americans, Sikh_Americans & Indian Americans in the United States, you will call yourself a hypocrite & find yourself Wrong.
I am an Indian.
Even one of my neighbors is a Christian family.
CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES are openly running in India & converting poor people to Christianity.

THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS, THE BEAST SYSTEM OF THIS WORLD, THE MASQUERADING MINISTERS OF THE DEVIL, THE APOSTLES OF APOSTASY ETC WANTS ALL OF US TO REJECT GOD AND WORSHIP THE DEVIL. FOR THAT, THEY WANT TO BRING ON WORLD RELIGION, ON WORLD GOVERNMENT & ON WORLD ECONOMY THROUGH ON WORLD ODER, UNDER THE DISGUISE OF ORDER OUT OF “CHAOS” (THEY CREATE) AND PEACE & SAFETY FOR ALL.

TO INHIBIT OUR RATIONAL THINKING AND RESISTANCE AGAINST THEIR UNLAWFUL DICTATORSHIP, THEY WANT TO CONDITION & CONTROL OUR MYND WITH CHEMICALS DISGUISED AS “THE VACIN”. TO FORCE ALL TO TAKE “THE VACIN”, THEY WANT TO CREATE “FEAR” OF DEADLY DISEASE BY TYPING THE NUMBERS OF COVD - 19 DEATHS, INFECTIONS, TESTS ETC. WHICH IS A “MERE FLOU”, BUT THE NUMBERS ARE EXAGGERATED AND REPEATEDLY BOMBARDED INTO OUR MINDS BY THE ILMINATE - OWNED MEDIA.

THEY WANT TO INFILTRATE “THE MCRO – CHP” INTO OUR BODY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, SO THAT THEY CAN BRING US INTO THEIR 5C – BACKED 24 HOUR “SRVEILLANCE” THROUGH WHICH THEY WANT TO “HUNT DOWN” ALL & ANY WHO RESIST THEIR EVIL PLAN OF “DPOPULATION”. THEY WANT TO SILENT US AND BE DIVIDED.

Its baaaaack :slight_smile:

Youtube: Hate speech!
Community: complains
Also youtube: take a step back silently and slowly hoping no one notices
David wood: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

There’s a worldwide conspiracy against the fellowship of Christ

Watching this after YouTube deemed this video hate speech on four separate occasions but then caved because, presumably, they got too many complaints. It would seem that YouTube can’t even abide by their double standards!

This is LOVE speech not hate speech.

Thanks goodness you’re saying this. Nigeria is worst hit I tell you.

21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake.

23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

this is hate speech. i’m flagging this.

So wrong of YouTube to take this down temporarily!

Did I miss something? I saw the video about India, but after that, there are no other videos online. Will they still come, David?

Bro. David waiting for your videos on other perscuted countries.

How on Earth this video promoted Hate speech… grow up YouTube!!:worried::confused:

I hope no one ever forgets how YouTube’s excuse for a trust and safety council banned this video, and decided to double down on this ban multiple times, forever exposing themselves as the anti-Christian bigots that they are.