He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not: Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari on Allah's Love

According to the Quran, Allah doesn’t love most people:

“Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.” (2:190)
“Allah does not love any ungrateful sinner.” (2:276)
“Allah does not love the unbelievers.” (3:32)
“Allah does not love the unjust.” (3:57)
“Allah does not love him who is proud, boastful.” (4:36)
“[Allah] does not love the extravagant.” (7:31)
“Allah does not love the treacherous.” (8:58)
“Allah does not love the mischief-makers.” (28:77)
“Allah does not love any arrogant boaster.” (57:23)

Muslim scholar Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari therefore tells Muslims not to say, “God loves you” or “Allah loves you.” The teaching that God loves everyone, according to Akkari, is a Christian teaching.

Yet another clear, irrefutable proof that this religion and its inventor are the obvious and glaring personification of the anti Christ. Everything that Christianity teaches they oppose! Even the analogy of wolves in sheep’s clothing does not apply to them! They don’t disguise their message or intent to deceive!

I John chapter 4 verse 7 - 8
God is Love

What he said is correct

This guy is so right.
He is destroying Islam.

…such a comforting theology

He says “vert dangerous”… what is possibly can be dangerous from saying that “God loves you”? Also what is so HUMILIATING and disturbing even in that God might have children? WHY it is a problem, just by itself, why?

If this their god does not love anyone and anything, especially AFTER what Jesus said - then it’s no god and real One God will smite this satan snake and throw it where it was belongging from th day this guy sinned.

What’s interesting is: they don’t have their own god that they think is better or greater, no))) they LIE about TRUE God - that’s why it’s satan, without exclusions, no other options it is the devil. And that they lie about God pisses me off the most… basing on the “revelations” of one guy who never did a miracle.

lolz

We should pray for this man. In many videos he seems to have an honest approach and is perhaps a searcher for Truth. May he yield to the love of Christ.

And why (barring a blade to our throat, and then reluctantly/disingenuously) should we want to worship such a petty god? One might as well worship a pagan god, ar least they don’t already have it out for >99% of the human race (including their own followers) for not adhering to insane/impossible standards.

Though I strongly disagree with Islam, I can see where that guy was coming from.

You gusy are too stupid seriosuly.

According to the Christian belief of God, God loves Hitler, murderers, and everyone who is evil.
Yet He will still throw them in Hell right? So many contradictions in Christianity.

Islam keeps it 100% honest. No lies, contradictions or fabrications.
The New Testament was written by every man and his dog, whereas the Torah, Gospel and the Quran come from Allah.

Could he have been attaching or associating a notion of spiritual salvation to the notion that Allah loves someone?

As an ex-muslim, this is very accurate. We’re encourage to think like that to avoid “pride”, i am glad that i left that retarded hate cult a year ago because it’s very toxic.

Great Short. It means you must earn your love from Allah. In conclusion Allah is not merciful. Allah has conditions! Bye Allah, I want Jesus!

That dude? Muslims gonna take preaching from THAT dude? He was horrible. And that’s just a comment on him, his style…the horrible message is a whole other subject.

Wow let me see. I got a choice between a god who his people cannot say he loves me because this god may HATE me. Or a God who actually loves me in spite of my flaws. I dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure out which of them am gonna follow.

The man cannot say that Allah loves anyone because Allah is Satan and Satan does not love. Christians however, can say without any doubt that God loves them because He sacrificed Himself in Jesus for all mankind. The problem is that not all mankind accepts God’s love (Jesus) and therefore not all mankind will be saved. But God still loves those who do not believe and He cries over every lost soul.

God forces nobody to love Him, because love is an act of WILL and He does not violate the free will that He has given us. We must choose to love Him. We must Love Him because we want to love Him and not because we are forced to or because we are trying to earn something from it. We need to love like children - unconditionally because God loved us long before we loved Him.

so in other words

there is NO LOVE in islam

but there is plenty of LOVE in CHRISTAINTY

it must suck to serve a god who you don’t even know if he loves you