Holy Spit: The Good News of Islam (Anthony Rogers)

Muslims regularly accuse non-Muslims of committing the sin of idolatry. Yet the Muslim sources prove indisputably that Muhammad is an idol in Islam. In this video, Anthony Rogers shows that Muhammad’s companions would fight over his used water and spit in order to rub it on their bodies. Is this how Muslims would treat an ordinary man?

Muslims value zamzam water because Muhammad spat in it, not because of its connection to Hajra and Ismail. Cult at its finest.

For a homophobic religion like Islam, it has a pretty gay (and disgusting) messanger.

Holy Spit
" By Allah, When ever Allah’s apostle SPAT, the spittle would fall in the hand of one of them who would rub it on his face and skin.If he ordered them they carry out his orders immediately; if he preformed ablution they would fight to take the remaining water…"(Sahih Al Bukhari, Vol. 3, bk.54, 2731 & 2732) – Fanatical will fight for the dirty water which is said Remaining Water

“Narrated Abu Juhaifa: Allah’s messenger came to us at noon and water ablution was brought to him. After he performed ablution, the remaining water was taken by the people and they started smearing their bodies with it ( as a blessing thing).”(Vol. 1, Bk. 4, No. 187 and 188)

"Narrated Abu Mussa: Then the Prophet ask for a drinking bowl containing water and washed his hands and face in it, and then took a mouthful of water and SPAT it therein saying (to us ), “Drink (some of it) and pour (some) over your faces and chest and be happy at the good tidings.” (Vol. 5, Bk. 59, No. 617)

If all present Muslims lived in 7th Century would do the same thing — ( thank you for the INTERNET WHICH EXPOSES such thing)

Islam is more like the Dothraki Tribe of Game of Thrones except the Queen and dragons.

Did Mohammad’s followers fight over who got to roll in his shit?

hmm… I know it’s not the same thing but this reminds me of asts 19:11-12 when took handkeirshiefs that paul had toched and put them on the sick and they were healed. Is this vers something Muslims use when confronted with this problem?

omg i hate you. i hate spit. i hate you.

Cult religion with a twist of the look of modesty with immodest beliefs! Contracdictive and twisted!

The beauty and the beast song though

If this is not satanic, then I don’t know what else is…

I couldn’t stop laughing😂, this is unreal just too funny

that’s gross…

Crazy…Islam has problems with Mohammed :slight_smile:

david wood what happen to Hamza abdul malik full debate?

sorry man you need a new book shelf .

compare that to yeshua getting down and washing the feet of his disciples and telling them to love one another as i have loved you.

I almost threw off. This is disgusting!

Yuck… All disgusting.

:rage: feels like puking! sick Islam!