How Can God Die?

Christians claim that Jesus is God (the second person of the Trinity). Christians also claim that Jesus died for sins. Since it seems strange to claim that God died, many Muslims are confused by basic Christian theology. In this video, David Wood responds to the common Muslim question: “How can God die?” (or, more precisely, “If Jesus is God, how could he die?”)

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
PARLER: Parler - Where Free Speech Thrives
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me

#DavidWood #Christianity #Gospel

Amen Brother :+1:t2::pray:t2: great Video

god can die in you imagination david​:joy::joy::joy:

So well explained… I’ve been asked this question a couple of times and now I can answer. Thank you!

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, believe in your heart that He has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved. Amen

And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the apostle of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.

So if only the flesh died, then God didn’t die and therefore no one was bought since no one died for the sinners. So was God just pretending?

I am Christian and even though I knew all this, I was moved to tears yet again!

Why God need to become human he doesn’t need to become human. If God is died then who can run world

question re Quran: the meaning is from God himself, not the paper if you get me.
the rest of the video is about accepting there is an original sin for which atonement is necessary which muslims do not believe as they say that Adam and Eve just made a mistake and asked gods forgiveness. In the story lies important morals for us and thats all.

Well said.

I’ve learnt more about Jesus/God in the last few weeks since I discovered
Acts17 than I did during 12 years of private Christian schooling

David, you are the perfect APOLOGIST& POLEMIC. Thank you for this clip. I. Elias ( age: 74)!!!

Youtube is a joke

Thank you, man.

Age restricted? You’re kidding, what is it that you do not want a child to see or hear?

:heart:

Praise the lord
Amazing explanation
God bless you sir

Why is this video flagged? Smh, there’s nothing inappropriate about this video.

There are so many logical non-sequiturs in David’s argument it is laughable. And he does so love strawman arguments where he puts words into other people’s mouths (Muslims would say this, Muslims would say that… etc) and then attempts to knock them down. It wouldn’t be so easy if someone with even a modicum of common sense (doesn’t even have to be a Muslim) were allowed to stop him whenever he makes an illogical or just plain silly assertion.