How Christians End Up Back in Prison (10:00pm ET)

I’ll be LIVE with my former prison bunkmake Kane, discussing how he ended up back in prison after becoming a Christian, and why people who convert in prison can turn back to crime when they’re released.

10:30, 33:15, 46:50, 59:50

The question about the tattoo, reminded me why Jesus was so irritated with the “pharisees”. Here are 2 men giving God glory for His mercy and grace upon them, for saving them and what the “man” saw are the tattoos. What do we care about their tattoos when God had received them with all their tattoos.

What’s your friend’s name he should do a YouTube channel

Bad company corrupts good character. The number two problem with Christians who leave prison. The number one reason is that When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in their heart. This is the seed sown along the path. The seed falling on rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful. (Matthew 13: 19-22)

I can agree that prison life sounds like a monastic life, but I don’t know if I agree that’s what the new testament teaches. What about hospitality? Visiting orphans and those in prison? It seems like those are stressed more than prison/monastic life. I actually read the new testament convicting me toward hospitality, not monasticism. Maybe monasticism actually stems from feeling like you’re never good enough and you have to go to that extreme. The never good enough you’re chasing, but the peace is really in trusting in Jesus for your righteousness. Not that you are chasing anything in prison, but monasticism. I think you’re right about the accountiblity and spending your life with Christians more than just on Sunday. Microchurches, mennonites, Hutterites are an extreme form of this. Mennonites talk about accountibility a lot.

You guys should check out mennonite churches.

Did a part 3 about demoniacs ever happened?

Thank you for sharing the life stories to learn from. Interesting; the point on 15 disciplines vs the first 5 you mentioned which are usually focused on. Also, the thoughts, on tattoos topic was insightful.

Where’s the next video abt the demons!?!?!?

Hahahaha that mug!!!

“The Steps to Freedom in Christ” by Neil T. Anderson are a fantastic tool for demolishing strongholds and will go a long way to help keep people from returning to jail or prison. For anyone, it is a process that will do a major spiritual housecleaning in your life. It’s similar to the process the early church did in the 2nd century in their catechesis (Teaching and discipleship) before baptism.

Is that prison Mike??

Where is the video on demon stories?

Loved all the prison stories last night!

about tatoos. if youre a christian your body was bought with a price. God owns you. its up to God what you do with your body.

when im high on caffeine i get in fights

You don’t look too bad… never mind I’m at 144p resolution.

Did he ever do another live stream about more prison stories as they mentioned at the end here? I can’t seem to find it.

The fact ,a loser with a muslim debator, will always and never stop ur deception to all non muslim. Islam will always stay cool and vigilante always.Muslim will never do that to others.They will always find fault with Islam.ALWAYS.