How Dawahgandists Can Finally Silence ALL Critics of Islam!

Dawah gangs and keyboard jihadis have tried just about everything to silence critics of Islam. But there are more critics of Islam than ever, so it looks like their tactics are failing. Fortunately for them, the tactical genius David Wood has decided to help!

#Dawah #DavidWood

Brilliant!

Earlier I used to be ur fan, thanks to you for concerns me about islam.

Islam - the religion that needs to threaten people for advancement.

My dude, i couldn’t care less what you think or say. I just feel sorry for you. Imagine how disappointed Eesa (AS) will be when Allah sends him back. Good luck. May Allah guide you.

:man_facepalming:t5: this guy is amazing. Amazingly ridiculous

I can tell Islam is a satanic religion, we can see it through the teachings and actions , thirst of blood. Believing in God such as Allah is a Curse and forever they be in Hell.

Quran 3.178
Those who disbelieve should not think that living longer is good for them. They are only given more time to increase in sin, and they will suffer a humiliating punishment

Allah will shut you up oneday soon dont you worry

I hope you read Quran by yourself as a normal open minded person. You will then accept islam

That we leave in Allah’s will… Ameen :palms_up_together:t3:

Ommomma utopia :roll_eyes:

prophet mouhammed could have thousnd of wives if he didnt follow islam he choses the islam nout cz of sexual thing

1:35 two wives better than twenty girlfriends

David you onlu speak on your youtuba channel.

David google :rofl::sweat_smile:.

is this guy for real?!

I’m a bit of a lefty but I don’t support any of those things mentioned, David. And I sure as hell have no interest in protecting Islam. Plenty, if not most, people on the left aren’t the loony toons stereotype examples often given. And hell, I can’t stand the Democratic party either for that matter. I just like even less the lunatic right wingers looking to turn the US into a Christian theocracy. These people thinking demons are behind every corner are the real dangerous lunatics. And although I am an atheist I do fully support what you do here on this channel, for the most part, at least as far as Islam goes. Keep up the good work good sir.:+1:

Ya I know David Islam religion is truth n one day u also except islam religion may God blessing you

Barbelo

ALIASES

Mother of the World
The Mother
First after God
The Two
God the Mother
Goddess of the Bible
Barbēlō
Mother-Father
First Human Being
The Triple Androgynous Name
Holy Spirit
Spirit Virginal
Immaculate Mother
Eternal Aeon
Double Powerful Invisible Spirit
Sige
Spirit of God
God’s lover
Silence
Goddess of Ineffability
Goddess of Silence
Ultimate Mother
The Original Mother Goddess
Supreme Lady of Creation
The Great Mother

AFFILIATION

Heaven, Aeons, God, Angels, Three Great Titans of Creation

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

RACE

Pre-existential Aeon

Female

PHYSICAL SEX

N/A

SPIRIT OF

Motherhood, Impenetrability, Stasis, Ineffability, Silence

PANTHEON

Gnosticism, Abrahamic

RELATIVES

PARENTS

Self-Created or Eternal

SIBLINGS

God, Khaos, The Darkness, Death, Life, Father Time, Ouroboros

CONSORTS

God

OFFSPRING

Aeons:

Autogenes
Ennoea
Horos
Kalyptos
Protophanes
Thelesis

Holy Spirit
Jehovah
Jesus Christ

Heavenly Mother

Barbelo is portrayed as the mother of Jesus Christ. Barbelo is described as “the first power, the glory, Barbelo, the perfect glory in the aeons, the glory of the revelation”.

All subsequent acts of creation within the divine sphere (save, crucially, that of the lowest Aeon Sophia) occurs through her co-action with God.