How Does the Quran View Women? (Answering Islam Part 10)

This is the tenth video of our “Answering Islam” series, where David Wood answers the question: “How does the Qur’an view women?”

Get the full text of this video here: Answering Muslims: Answering Islam 10: How Does the Quran View Women?

For the rest of the series, visit the playlist: - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#3:45 Well of course David you didn’t bring the numbers but to funny understand the Qur’an you must know the sunnah of Muhammad now what does Muhammad say about that verse mishkat Al-Masabih 3259

#2:55 sunan abi dawud what?

#2:01 sahih al-Bukhari what?

This video is so true and useful

Too brutal.

you are amazing , Davide.
( an apostate from Afghanistan)

Where is that intellectually half tradition you gullying. Even the sunnah nisai you couldn’t dare to qoute. Woe to your lies.

Prophet Muhammad sm name found in new testament and old testament and Vatican astonished

completely bullshit. if the majority of the people are doing bad doesn’t justify that it’s because of the Quran. Islam has given rights to women.

1. a woman can leave her husband if not happy
  2. the husband has to provide a certain amount of his property to his wife
  3. husband is 100% responsible to bear all her expenses and safeguard her in any manner
  4. the worst among men is the one who treats females badly and will surely have punishment
  5. paradise is under the feet of the mother
  6. daughter is a blessing for you
  7. wife is like half of your faith
  8. in short, Islam has given full rights to women. don`t follow these YouTubers if you are interested just read Surah Al Nisa which is completely about women. translations are available in every language. you want to know the actual teachings of Islam study it. I am not saying to agree to it but at least study it you will know these people are how these people are misleading you.
    Thank you

Islam Made Me A Misogynist…
I Wish I Would Have Never Encountered Religious Muslim Men Who Taught Me The Namaz…
I Lost My Dream Job Of An English Language Trainer…
Because Of My Misogynistic Traits…
I Was The Only Male Among 7 Women…
I Couldn’t Work With Ladies…
And I Was Fired…
Sheikh Sharin Hasan…

Thank you Dr David wood for sharing and exposing the cult of Islam. God bless :heart:

Sikhism is the best :heart:

Why not just say black people are all the same

Hhhhhhhhhhhh maaan
mohammad hijap destroyed you​:joy::joy::joy:

I was a Muslim a few weeks ago. now I am a servant of Jesus Christ. Quran and the hadith are full of historical, scientific and moral errors.

Bible: Love your partner, have sex with them and enjoy it, don’t cheat on them, honor and protect them.

Koran: have multiple wives,cheat on them,rape them, beat them if they don’t want to have sex with you.

I think I’m gonna go with the bible.

And this is how women put to death according to bible

Adultery. “If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death”. (Leviticus 20:10) So in other words: Women who commit adultery must die. But men who commit adultery with an unmarried woman are good to go.

Having sex if your dad is a clergyman. “A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.” (Leviticus 21:9) Yes, burned to death. Because preachers’ daughters need to serve as an example to the rest of us dirty sluts… or something?

Lying about your virginity. “But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die.” (Deuteronomy 22:20-21) The real question is how the hell did ancient Israeli men determine if a girl was a virgin? Oh that’s right: by molesting her.

Being a witch. “Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.” (Exodus 22:18) While the definition of “witch” in Biblical times is a bit murky, if the Salem Witch Trials are any indication, then this passage basically refers to any independent-minded woman who refuses to submit to a man.

Being an enemy of Israel. “Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.” (Hosea 13:16) There are tons of Bible passages that advocate mass genocide of the various enemies of Israel, and the women of those nations in particular. It was kind of hard to just pick one for this example.

Having sex with your husband’s son. “If a man has sexual relations with his father’s wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” (Leviticus 20:20) Since a man could marry multiple women at the same time, this is distinct from being put to death for having sex with your own son.

Sharing a husband with your mother or daughter. “If a man marries both a woman and her mother, it is wicked. Both he and they must be burned in the fire, so that no wickedness will be among you.” (Leviticus 20:14) Leviticus is oddly specific about all the different forms of incest and polygamy that will get you burned or stoned to death.

Incest. “And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:12) Just to round out Leviticus’s obsession with various familial sexual intercourse.

Bestiality. “And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:16) Because the animal clearly had a choice in the matter.

Being psychic. “A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own heads.” (Leviticus 20:27) Whether or not you believe in psychics, I think we can all agree that fortunetellers and palm readers probably don’t deserve to die.

etting raped while engaged. “If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die.” (Deuteronomy 22:25) It’s cool though, because if you’re not engaged when you get raped, you just have to marry your rapist (Deuteronomy 22:28).

Getting raped and not screaming loud enough. “If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour’s wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.” (Deuteronomy 22:23-24) Get it? Because if you get raped in a city all you have to do is scream really loud and someone will come rescue you. If you don’t scream loud enough, that’s on you. If you’re raped in the country though, don’t worry: there’s no one around to hear you scream, so you can’t be blamed.

Not being a virgin on your wedding night. “If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her … and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel’s virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate…. But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father’s house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.” (Deuteronomy 22:13-22)

Having your husband hate you. Same passage (Deuteronomy 22:13-22). If your husband decides he doesn’t like you, all he has to do is claim you weren’t a virgin on your wedding night. Then you’re dead and he’s free to pick somebody new to darn his Bronze Age socks.

Having sex while menstruating. “And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.” (Leviticus 20-18) Exile was basically a death sentence to the ancient Israelites, who depended on their cooperative desert communities for all aspects of food and shelter.

I am NOT Muslim, but after seeing the #MeToo craze and other Western female trifles, I think Islam gets it 100% right about women and the West gets it WRONG!

Take away women’s rights or the West will perish, as it should if it continues to be led by females!

but the quran cares for women NOT!!!
MUSLIMS WHY ARE YOU KEEPING THIS LIES FOR THE POOR WOMEN???