How to Attack the Bible (If You're a Total Moron)

Multiple recent articles from mainstream media sites have followed the same pattern in attacking the reliability of the Bible. Let’s take a closer look at the reasoning and see why it’s completely moronic.

BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
LBRY: Acts17Apologetics
MEWE: MeWe - The Next-Gen Social Network
PARLER: Parler - Where Free Speech Thrives
GAB: David Wood (@DavidWood) • gab.com - Gab Social
PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me

#Bible #DavidWood #CNN

The most important lessons learned in this vidoe: If you want to criticise something, you better make sure you know what your’e talking about.

2nd temple period:

Zechariah 14:21
Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.

I’m surprised the Anti-Defamation League hasn’t denounced the Torah for being anti-Semitic.

Palestinians and Jordanians do have Canaanite DNA interestingly enough.
Same with Jews, Syrians, Lebanese and even some Arab tribes.

I walk everyday so walking doesn’t exist

My question for journalists: who helps you put on your pants? Obviously, you need the help, so who’s helping you?

:skull:attack islam but not Christiany :joy:what’s this David?

Okay I am months late, but SHARKS DON’T HAVE BONES! I learned that at a young age. All you have to do is watch Shark Week, and you learn this. What the hell…

:+1::+1: So, can i conclude that modern journalism is a stupid subject ?:grinning:

Yoooooo :sob::rofl:
I don’t know who you are sir but you have earned yourself a sub.

:us: :handshake: :armenia: :handshake: :serbia: :handshake: :israel: :handshake: :ru: :handshake: :jp: :handshake: :kr:

Different nations, 2 common enemies, China & Islam

Bending over backwards in trying to defend the atrocities by the cruel tribal wargod Jehovah, the same god as sweet Jesus meek and mild. (If you are able to believe it).

Accurate HISTORY is in the Bible KNOWLEDGE is all Bible Heaven and Earth can pass but not even ONE alphabet from This Holy Book will pass or fade away is Life ETERNITY.

Interesting how the time shortens when the subject is the Bible, but if those were meant to prove evolution, those bones would be said to be 600 million years old!!! That’s science for ya…

‘Go’ easy David…for your ‘first’ name …may be David…but that’s…my ‘middle’ name…call me …call me Frosty …for now …D’frosty…it get toooo cold…shot aside…was born unto …a family…Catholics…till became …as man …hence put aside…its ‘to’ easy …to shine …to the darks …if u want …to be a cunt…keep it up …hence know …what downs

Great video but I read it Mormon instead of Moron lol

David Wood, the Lord has blessed you with a brilliant mind :heart::heart::+1::+1:

And people laugh at me when i tell them the media is full blown propaganda.

It’s CNN, spreading misinformation and propaganda is their only job