How to Make an Origami Safe Space!

As a Christian, I love and honor everyone. However, the recent attacks on Christian evangelist Hatun Tash at Speakers’ Corner, and the endless false complaints against Christian YouTube videos, compel me to speak out. I believe that we should respond to evil with art. Hence, I respond to violence with origami.

In this video, David Wood, master of the art of Quranigami, shows how to build an origami safe space from leftover pages of the Quran. This castle will be a stronghold for anyone who needs to run and hide because he can’t handle reality.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
ODYSEE: Acts17Apologetics
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch

#Origami #Quranigami #DavidWood

A Christian woman who was stabbed in the face by a jihadi has carefully followed my tutorial and constructed a beautiful Quranigami castle! Here’s the video: DCCI Sisters Build a Quran-O-gamy Castle! Thanks @Acts17Apologetics - YouTube

I REPORT IT FINALLY

astaghfirullah

I’m gonna miss this one the most. :sleepy: But it’s already not promoted by the algorithm, most likely… It was truly remarkable they didn’t close your channel then! I actually respected Yt for that​:+1:

Berantem yok bang menghina kali love asuu

Allah will reward him on the Day of Resurrection

THIS IS AWESOME!!! DO MINECRAFT STEVE NEXT TIME PLEASE!

Ya allah azab lah orang ini

hey, don’t insult other people’s religions, think about it, for example, if someone insults your religion with what you’ve done up to now, you’ll definitely be offended just like our religion, how do we feel, so remember well, every action has a risk .

Groove, let the
Groove, let the
Groove, let the
Groove, let the

Ok, I guess I shall wait until December.

Report!!!

Report ni akun youtube gimana

Is this good just saying but allahmdulliah there are ppl like this😊

I hope your sin of folding the Qur’an is death later

Semoga engkow kena azab dari alllah

RESPECT THE QURAN!

Ini orang udh gila