How to Spot Muhammad in a Crowd (David Wood)

If Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, were standing in a large crowd, how would you spot him? Fortunately, numerous hadiths describe Muhammad’s most noticeable physical characteristic: he was very, very white.

For more videos in this series, click this playlist: - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#Muhammad #DavidWood

Muhammad was whiter than Taylor Swift in a snow storm!

Dude I gotta ask. Are u Muhammad

You are so funny and intelligent! Thank you!

Bible and Torah bullshit also allows time travel to medieval ages

David that’s a translation…tell us in Arabic…oohh ok wait a minute you are not Arabic…why bcz you are white but black in your heart

Diabolical Delorean :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: I am dead

You are so funny David. I haven’t watched your video yet, but I am already laughing. :heartpulse::pray::latin_cross:

Mohammed’s face was white , so Islam is racist !
What a genius. :joy::rofl:
You deserve another PhD for this brilliant discovery , Dr wood :sweat_smile:

If following the prophet Mohammed makes me the odd one in every group then i will thank God for that. U are plain stupid, i am muslim and black, 19 yrs old, i never thought of his colour nor do i live in backward centuries. I study, do part time job, do training and enjoy the rest of the day. Yes i pray 5 times a day.Nothing i do makes me look odd. Following his teachings is what makes us muslim. What else were u expecting us do, to believe in him and then do what he forbid.

Muhammad was white/Caucasian??

Based

Holy shit so based

Stupid clown…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This white man :joy::joy::joy::joy:

They idolise Mohammed but will never admit it :sunglasses::joy::joy::joy:

Your camera looks so bright

Q. Who is the world best man?
Google. Prophet Muhammad the greatest man(ﷺ) was born in Saudi Arabia in the city of Makkah about 1400 years ago. Since then the world has not seen the likes of Him in every regard and the study of human history shows that there have been none better than Him before Him as well.

health wrong: you will see so many sheeps follow blindly a man who don’t care about them just care for money please go to the toilet before you read more

Muhammad was the Epstein of his time. Look for the peckerwood. PBUG!

awesome