I Now Have 10,000+ Subscribers on BitChute!

I now have more than 10,000 subscribers on my BitChute channel! Here are links to my channels on other video platforms:

BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos
RUMBLE: Acts17Apologetics
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
LBRY: Acts17Apologetics

#BitChute

This account needs to be permanently banned

Congrats buddy well earned.

Following you on Rumble now!

Congratulations. I have moved to Odysee and Bitchute, to follow Salty. Cracker and Styx… And I found a martial arts blog on stick fighting.

The fact you are defeated by Mohammed Hijab :rofl::rofl:

I’ll follow on rumble and download butchute… never heard of it.

RAMADAN MUBARAK BROTHER

You should move to BitChute because you don’t deserve YouTube

Gj

They are assholes and if they drive me away I’m not coming back no matter how nice they suddenly decide to be

so David just joined bitchute and Rumble to watch you. Looking forward to seeing what Trump brings out later this year. Thanks for all you do. Happy Easter

OLD TESTAMENT VERSES CITED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT BY MATTHEW,PAUL AND OTHER NEW TESTAMENT WRITTERS ARE ALMOST ALL INTENTIONALLY CORRUPTED,ALTERED IN ORDER TO PROVE THAT JESUS PBUH IS GOD,THIS CORRUPTION IS PROVED BY ORTHODOX RABBIS.THUS,THIS PROVES THAT NEW TESTAMENT IS CORRUPTED BY ITS OWN WRITTERS.
ALSO, TRINITY IS 100% IN CONTRADICTION WITH ONENESS OF GOD OF OLD TESTAMENT.
REMEMBER,CHRISTIANS SAY THAT OLD TESTAMENT IS THE BOOK OF GOD AND STILL BELIEVE IN THE TRINITY, WHAT A PARADOX.

David you’re an inspiration!!!

Why don’t you tell us, you are a YouTuber rether then a pricher

I’m getting no notifications. Darn YouTube. Need to spend more time on Bitchute.

Well, now you have another. Cheers.

Like when there was only Ma Bell.

Just made an account on Bit Chute I’ll be subscribing to to immediately David!!!