I Predicted the Christchurch Mosque Massacre

On March 15, 2019, a terrorist named Brenton Tarrant opened fire at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, killing at least 49 people. I have been predicting attacks like this for a decade. Unless we take steps to address the escalating tensions, we will continue seeing terrorist attacks.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#Christchurch #NewZealand #BrentonTarrant

Be sure to join us LIVE tonight to discuss the Christchurch terrorist attack.
6:00pm (ET) with Robert Spencer: - YouTube
8:00pm (ET) with Apostate Prophet: - YouTube
10:00pm (ET) with Abdullah Sameer: - YouTube

I thought of this too many years ago

Now that Elon Musk has bought Twitter everyone who has a Twitter account should post a link to this video pretty please!

0:58 tension, suppressed, eventually results in violence.
Here in NZ, I have the impression that our leaders are fully aware of this, and are experimenting with using it to their advantage.

Existing Gun laws in this country at the time should have made this attack impossible, yet it was used as an excuse for radical laws to ban all semi-automatics. And as far as I can tell, nothing was done to address the faults that lead to this tragedy.

Europe knew that eventually someday it will happen.

Traditionally Muslims HATE those who tell them the truth (by showing them the Qur’an and sahih Hadith)
much more than they love Allah and obey Muhammad prophet.
And naturally, Muslims love those who tell them LIES and hide the truth: it is imams, sheikhs, mufties etc.
Hatred is the cornerstone of Islam,
while the cornerstone of christianity is Jesus Christ, who gave His Life for the forgiveness of our sins and reconciled us to God by His suffering and dying on the cross!
He who does not love does not know God, because GOD IS LOVE. (John 4:8)
And whoever does not have love and does not strive for love does not have God in himself, he is the enemy of God and will answer on the Day of Judgment for resisting God and will be punished like satan and his angels.
In the Qur’an the word LOVE is mentioned 9 times,
There are over 700 times in the Bible!!!
Think about it, dear Muslims, this is your soul and the Salvation of your soul is 100% up to you, because God has already provided us with the solution of this issue in Jesus Christ,
– He is the Truth of God, and Eternal Life, this is what He said, and He also said:
— «I am the Way, no one will come to the Father except through Me!»
The choice is yours, dear ones, - to follow the most obvious immoral and crazy false prophet of all times and nation
or follow the most Righteous and Holy Way to God the Father, which is Jesus Christ - the Son of the Living God, Resurrected and Alive and confirmed His Words with Great Signs and Incredible Miracles.
The One, Who is knocking on the door of your heart right now, because He does not want anyone to died, but to live in His presence forever.
Because He loves you!

DEAR DAVID
you do very smart and valuable content I want to understand all things what you say but english it is not my parental language and I understand less then half. if you switch on subtitles and option of translation of this subtitles, it will be cool and I think more people in other countries get your interesting messages.
Do it please and Bless you God, nice job.
Thanks

Thanks for sharing

Being more of a right-winger myself, “racist” is just a word.

Yep, it’s the End Times, satan’s at work.

I dislike Islamic ideology

but I’m feeling sad :sob::sob::sob::sob: for 49 innocent Muslim dyed in mosque.

I don’t support this type of hate against Muslims

Im a muslim my self and I agree everyone should have the right to talk about the conflicts of islam and all its problems I dont agree with people making fun of others tho for choosing their religion but then again I believe in free speech so if people do choose to make fun of me for being a muslim ill allow, great video by the way!

You forgot to mention that he was a devout Christian. He was only following his book.

Christian pastors have not a clue what Islam religion is about

The enemy (aka satan) is already defeated in mighty Jesus name amen.

Gift of prophesy?! We love to see it :heart_eyes::star_struck:

When moderates are eliminated only radicals are left.

Islam is darkness and sickness.

I watched the posted video on Facebook something was wrong with the whole video. It actually did not look real.