Iron Sent Down? Another Quran Science Miracle DEBUNKED!

Many popular Muslim scholars and apologists, such as Nouman Ali Khan and Shaykh Uthman ibn Farooq, claim that the Quran presents miraculous scientific information. One of their main examples is found in Quran 57:25, where Allah says that he “sent down iron.” Is the Quran asserting that iron formed in stars and came here in the form of meteoroids? David Wood investigates.

To watch the videos cited:
“Scientific Miracles of the Quran, 15 - The Mystery of Iron”: Scientific Miracles of the Quran, 15 - The Mystery of Iron - YouTube
“Sun, The Moon, Iron & Big Bang: Linguistic Miracles of Quran”: Sun, The Moon, Iron & Big Bang : Linguistic Miracles of Quran - YouTube
“Iron: Quran and Science (Project Quran)”: 2. Iron | Quran and Science | Project Quran | - YouTube
“Quran and Science: An Interesting Study”: Quran and Science [AN INTERESTING STUDY] - YouTube

For the Smithsonian article cited in this video (“The Ancient Egyptians Had Iron Because They Harvested Fallen Meteors”): The Ancient Egyptians Had Iron Because They Harvested Fallen Meteors | Smart News| Smithsonian Magazine

#Iron #Quran #Science

Be sure to share this video wherever someone claims that the Quran presents miraculous scientific knowledge about iron!

This guy is just confused with words

Small small not die,big big make a trouble.

Mr. David.
They wrote, (wa anzalna)
In the Arabic language if you read it .
( wa anzalna) its more than one person is speaking.
Ask some one to look on the Word spelling(wa anzalna) in Arabic

The word WE refers to the Alien including gibreial

Do you have the video of the real meaning of allah? When it’s use its symbol it means lucifer? I think its hebrew letter

So its real is the Cow jumping on the Crescent moon? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’m an ordinary Muslim with average knowledge, but I don’t understand why you are manipulating your audience! For example in Quran 2 :22 Allah Says (Who has made the earth a place of settlement for you and the sky a canopy; and sends down rain from the sky) while in your video you said quran said rain from heavens. Ask any Arabic speaker what (Samaa سماء ) means, he would tell you: sky!
As for the subject of the video I don’t understand why you bring one interpretation which could or could not be accurate and try to claim that all Quran is wrong accordingly! If we go back to almost every explanation of the iron verse, we would find almost all interprets of Quran saying (Anzalna) in this context means (created). That is something you wouldn’t have missed to mention if you had any credibility.

Lmao what a lame logic

dawah is evangelism, same lies and delusional shit xtians do all the time. reminds me of that spiderman pointing meme :joy:

yall have clearly not read the bible

This guy’s got issues

It’s one point of view toward the verse not official. And if you want to talk about scientific miracles, there and dozens and possibly over a hundred throughout the Quran that even now recently were discovered to be true. Also iron is an element, and it can’t be created on earth.

David puts the facts in holes of the standard narrative.

“We”

What about core of the Earth?

Allah sent down the Bible, too!

Keep trying. Islam is the fastest growing religion😜

Membahas sesuatu yang bukan keahliannya. Bodoh… Allah juga menurunkan IQ mu. Apakah arti menurunkan hanya berarti dari luar ruang angkasa? Dengan mengkritik Alquran tidak akan menjadikan kamu orang hebat. Lailaha illallah…