Is Allah the Best of Deceivers? (Quran 3:54; 7:99; 8:30)

According to the Qur’an, Allah is the “best of deceivers” (3:54; 8:30). According to the Bible, however, Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44). Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

If islam is true, then allah DECEIVED the entire world into making it appear as though Jesus was crucified, in turn making the biggest competitor to Islam. What an incompitant moron of a God allah is…

Allah is better than Charles Ponzi and Mardoff in deception and SCAMMING

The Arabic word used is “makr” which means to PLAN. So the Qur’an says n 3:54 and 8:30 “Allah is THE BEST OF PLANNERS” the word for DECEIVING IS NOT EVEN USED N THOSE VERSES.

So it looks like these Christians Sam Shamoun and David Wood r trying to DECEIVE people with their false knowledge of the Qur’an and its meaning. Surprise! Gotta love the irony on that one right?

Isn’t this all explained clearly, in the verses, themselves?
It’s in the context of God being better at deceiving that those who were foing the scheming. God know worst and best of every man. He knows

Where is this?
Literally, chapter and verse, please.

God… The greatest of deceivers:

1kings 22:22
2kings 19:10
Iseah 37:10
Jeremiah 20:7
Jeremiah 4:10
Ezikial 14:9
Job 13:7

:roll_eyes: # chRUSTtian dishonesty ✓

The bible literally mentions God’s deception more than the quran!

Y’all misinterpret the quran and you know it. Btw in the Old Testament Gid decieves and uses lying spirits as well lmfao

Ezekiel 14:9
And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

2 Chronicles 18:21
“I will go and be a deceiving spirit(A) in the mouths of all his prophets,’ he said.

“‘You will succeed in enticing him,’ said the Lord. ‘Go and do it.’

2 Chronicles 18:22
“So now the Lord has put a deceiving spirit in the mouths of these prophets of yours.(A) The Lord has decreed disaster for you.”

Thessalonians 2:11
So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies.

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, “Alas, Sovereign LORD! How completely you have deceived this people and Jerusalem by saying, ‘You will have peace,’ when the sword is at our throats!”

Jeremiah 20:7
You deceived me, LORD, and I was deceived; you overpowered me and prevailed. I am ridiculed all day long; everyone mocks me.
So who’s the deceiver now Christians ???

Sam’s a tank here ……. Mans done well to shed

Thank you both. Nice to re-watch :sunglasses:

This is one fowled up religious joke from the pit of hell.

God in three in one?

Dam this is funny as hell :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

THIS I BULLSHIT SURAH 3:54 IT SAYS ALLAH IS THE BEST OF PLANNERS IT DOESNT SAY HE IS A DECIVER — STUDY ISLAM BEFORE TALKING SHIT ABOUT IT

Satan Allah is the beat of deciever and decieved many Abdools

ALLAH, God of all creation. Deceiver’s our of creation. Allah is all creation as well. So why would God Allah, Almighty be the best at all that is created. You have to come with a better dialog then this

Who wants to be held accountable for spreading these evil thoughts about The creator??!
on the day of judgement will you stand up and defend this slander?
This is clear mischief.
He is The Just, The Guide.
Those who seek to deceive him will be outdone by him, that is all that is meant by His attribute: The best at being astute. Al makir
You will never beat Him
The meaning is, you cant pull one over (get over) on God.
He will beat you at your own game.
After all what creator would be outmanoeuvred by His own creation??!
Seems to me, people are looking for reasons to hate and be divisive…???

David is hilarious :joy::grin:. Good information mixed with entertainment.

This is a style in of speech in the Arabic language called “Almushakela”. Which is basically using the same words of the opponent to respond to him to make him better understand the message.
Example: if you are posting this video to deceive people you are only deceiving yourself because allah is a better deceiver.

Instead of you spreading wrong messages maybe educate yourself as i noticed your vedios show a huge gap between you and the Arabic language and I am sure your followers trust you to be honest.