Is Anders Behring Breivik a Christian?

Much has been made of the fact that Norwegian terrorist Anders Behring Breivik calls himself a Christian. However, in his Manifesto, Breivik explains what he means by the term “Christian,” and he admits that he does not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Anders actually makes some good points, even though his methods are appalling, just like Jihad is also appealing.

The secularism of Europe has left the door open for communist and Islamic takeover of many parts of Europe. A stronger respect to the cultural and historical ties to Christianity would better preserve the Western way of life.

HERE IS THE MILLION-DOLLA QUESTION: Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said, “Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart, and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell. But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine. This means that God can legally dismiss their case: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift. Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you…

Even knowledgeable people tend to believe that religion has caused more wars than any other single thing in the history of the world. When we think about things, as humans we tend to box things sytematically, attaching easy to read labels. It is a natural part of the human condition. In reality however religion has simply served as an ideological vehicle. War almost always is rooted in the control of vital natural resources.

““Cry aloud, spare not; Lift up your voice like a trumpet; Tell My people their transgression, And the house of Jacob their sins.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭58:1‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

THE LORD SPOKE TO ME! AND SHOWED ME THIS VERSE

While I do think many people are apart of Christian culture without knowing it this man was clearly not a Christian in any sense of the word.

Too bad someone wasn’t present with the interview with Ron Paul and correct him if not embarrass him, the old coot!

1:37 - McVeigh made it pretty clear what his motives were. None of them had anything to do with religion. He was thoroughly anti-government, he was radicalized by what he saw happen at Waco and Ruby Ridge. He wanted one thing, to kill federal agents, specifically FBI and ATF agents and government employees.

That’s it, I don’t get it, how do I know this yet these career politicians seemingly don’t.

For goodness sake McVeigh was arrested wearing an anti-government t shirt and driving without a license plate on a car and carrying a concealed handgun, he had no respect for the governments laws. Even if he had been a Christian he wasn’t motivated by religion at all.

If anything he’s about the only true example of this mythical “white terrorism” thing as his actions fit the definition almost to a T.

Breivik is not a Christian Fundamentalist, and there are better ways to to what he was intending to do. Yes Europe is bent on self destruction and it is suicidal to try and help those that are hell bent on destroying themselves and their nations. He would have had a much better chance of getting his point across by dressing up as his perceived enemy and doing attacks in their name as going in as himself and saying cultural suicide is not a good idea will never be accepted. If it were me in that situation, I would have done what I could to find a more palatable place to live where people actually care about their nation and culture and want to keep it and support it.

It is always stupid (yes I am calling Breivik stupid) to try and save those that do not want to be saved as they will as a result not only continue to work to destroy themselves but also take you down with them. It is much like trying to save a drowning person that is trying to kill themselves. You should never swim out and try to rescue them, but instead give them something to grab onto so that they do not drown you in the process even if they are not trying to kill themselves swimming out to save them will likely only get you killed. Ask any lifeguard about what I am saying.

No slick music in the intro? :frowning:

“Agnostu-akbar!” that had me wheezing! In my room at 1:00 am

Breivik’s real problem was the growing muslim population and their increasing influence. He obviously was NOT following Christianity & thus acted out of frustration & anger because the politicians kept turning a blind eye to what muslims was doing to his country.

Your disingenuous views, of the man’s belief and the quotes that you chose to interpret, doesn’t logically follow the conclusions of his ideas. Nice prop, btw.

he was an extreme militant against Marxism, Cultural Marxism and Islamic dominance of Europe. He is a monster of course, no one deserves to be murdered obviously… Although his views on cultural marxism are very eloquent, a lot of non psychopaths think the same way, like Jordan Peterson for instance.

Ok now I understand why all the right wing national political groups in europe are called racist and nazis. lol

Hi David I just wanted to point out one thing as well. I found out the other day that we have proof the Gospel was written in Aramaic around the 2nd century and later the Syriac Peshitta was written in the 4th century…so why exactly was the Quran created? And if they had the Word Of God already way before Muhammad was even born then why did they need the Quran…but not only that but they claim Muhammad was illiterate and it was by grace of Allah that he became literate so that would also imply he could read and write right? So he would have been able to read the Syriac and Aramaic writings of the gospel and Torah…so in all honesty I believe he did get some of his knowledge from the scriptures. Sorry if I’m wrong but this is just my opinion on this matter.

After doing a marathon of scouring the interwebs about ABB, I can’t help but think he was groomed by Israel. The people who died on Utøya were staunchly against Israel and Norway has not been shy about its criticism of atrocities in Palestine with government and banks selling stocks of and boycotting Israeli companies involved in weapons production etc.
His manifesto reeks of Zionism and his heroes are largely Zionists. He was ANTI NAZI / PRO-ISRAEL.
Throw in freemasonry and it’s case closed.

Its OK he can just ask for forgiveness and he’ll be OK and go to heaven as that’s what religion says right David?

Why do I publish Anders Breivik in french ? : Why do I publish Anders Breivik in french ? - YouTube

Well actually, if he follows the teachings of Christ, he is a Christian, and if he is a Christian and a terrorist then that makes him, simply, a Christian and a terrorist, except in his case, Christianity cannot be held responsible for his actions.
Before anyone rants at me and gives the old “Why blame Islam for Muslims” phrase, I’d like to explain that Breivik’s actions were not motivated by Christianity, they were motivated by his desire for Europe, Norway specifically in this case, to remain European.
If his motivation included a desire for Europe to remain Christian as well, it crosses into a gray area, as Christ did not command violence against non believers, nor command violence as a means of conversion.
Islam on the other hand encourages violence as conversion, and violence as a means of keeping Muslims the way they are, hence the Islamic “death for apostasy” law