Is Christianity a Religion of Peace? (Answering Islam Part 17)

People often criticize the Qur’an for promoting the subjugation of unbelievers. But does Christianity promote the same thing? Let’s find out.

This is the seventeenth video of our “Answering Islam” series, where David Wood answers the question: “Is Christianity a religion of peace?”

For the rest of the series, visit the playlist: - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

May God bless you for this Series…& your very Hard word…I really appreciated​:bouquet::raised_hands:t2:

Most Peaceful Religions :

1. Jainism (Most Peaceful Religion of all times)
  2. Buddhism
  3. Hinduism

Its weird when Christian’s cherry pick and blame other religions for the same things they do- basically the theme of this whole playlist. Because of stuff like this- I went from Southern Baptist to Deist. My belief in god being all loving means you are all wrong, as all the Abrahamic religions about control, judgment and racism/ bigotry. Took till 38, for my rose colored glasses to shatter. I pray it does for you all as well, especially David as just lied about another “neighbor” faith for hours- dedicated life to hate.

Thank you brother you just increased my Iman, I’m happily MUSLIM.

He who sacrifices to any god other than the Lord shall be destroyed. Exodus 22:20. I think that pretty much explains the Christian God’s view on being peaceful.

When Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself, he was asked, “Who is my neighbor?” He told the story of the good Samaritan, a man of another religion, or a heretical branch of Judaism. That is so perfect.

Let’s examine peaceful Christianity shall we …

Hundreds of murdered children found buried in Canada

Thousands of rape cases within the Vatican

Untold murder and apathaid in occupied Palestine

Many thousands of children abused in France

Hundreds of women forced to give up their children in Ireland

All five of the above are revealed within the last year and some as recent as the last two weeks

So yes we guess God is love is doing just fine and Christianity has nothing to worry about other than Islam
:thinking:

“Hear o ISRAEL” clear proof that Jesus was not sent to all of humanity but to the people of Israel. “The lord our God is ONE lord” not three in one. Do you see the problem with Christianity today ??!

no

Why Christian are fighting for resources in Muslim countries…That’s War Crimes Not Peace…

Our kingdom is not earthly but heavenly :hugs::sunglasses::heart::heart:

A proud Christian, love you Jesus :hugs::heart_eyes::heart::heart:

“They(Anti Islam) Plan & Allah plans and Allah is the best Planner”
(Quran).
Eu & America always tried to weak Islam through Media,terror tags propaganda etc…But Islam became more stronger every time

Peaceful my ass!!
Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. 2 Kings 2:23-25 NIV

“You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. . . . The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head”. Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35

“Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.”
Psalms 137:9

“When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.”
Deuteronomy 25:11

“I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another’s flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them.” Jeremiah 19:9 says

Your stupid bible written by drunken men over century is contradicting itself. It promote genocide violence, rape killing of innocent and sex. It a joke to take that as the word of god

“Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves.” (31:17-18)

“Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.”
Psalms 137:9

“When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.”
Deuteronomy 25:11

“I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another’s flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them.” Jeremiah 19:9 says

“You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. . . . The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head”. Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. Ephesians 6:5

If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death, and the animal must be killed. Leviticus 20:15