Is Christianity a Religion of Peace? (David Wood)

Whenever we attempt to discuss terrorist attacks committed in the name of Allah (in accordance with the commands of the Qur’an and Hadith), someone is sure to say, “But what about the Crusades?” But this response is only relevant if violence committed in the name of Christianity is actually commanded by Christianity. Are Christians ever commanded to commit violence? In this video, David Wood examines the teachings of the New Testament to see if Christianity is a religion of peace.

yes christianity is religion of piece. one piece of you here and one piece of you there. hehehehe

This guy is comparing instead of telling us the actual topic, garbage video. Jesus taught peace but his followers don’t show it

Thank you for this David!

Tell an LGBTQ that homosexuality or lesbianism is a sin, they call you a bigot, an homophobe, a hater and more. You tell a Muslim Islam is false, they call you an islamophobe, and others even when their koran is clearly showing why they shouldn’t follow it. Jesus is the only way.

Rip Ben Hurr

You have the apostles of Jesus carrying swords around and Peter actually cutting the ear off a Roman.
Why if Jesus said you should always turn the other cheek, were the apostles carrying swords.
You hypocrites. Tell American right wing Christians to give up their right to bear Arms.
You prove to yourselves how you are in total error.
Or the US Army made up of mostly Christian soldiers not to kill.
You Hypocrites

Peace religion Christianism. The Crusader army attacked Jerusalem and took over the city and started a massacre, and the Crusaders killed about 20 thousand people here. Then they left here. The crusaders chronicles mentioned that the Crusaders ate the bodies of the deceased Muslims. The Crusaders carried out an extremely terrible attack, including boiling and boiling Muslim adults, spending Muslim children on bottles and cooking on fire, and eating. The Crusader cannibalism in this period is confirmed by both Frank and Arab reports. A Frank witness, for instance, reported eyewitness and scalding atrocities. Albert of Aix, who was there during the conquest of Maarra, wrote: "Our troops did not shrink not only from eating dead Turks and Syrians, but also eating dogs

Pastor Steven Anderson says to kill gay people .And he is saying about peace.

Thank you such great information comparing Christianity and the Muslim religion. Your teaching helps me articulate what I believe as a christian. I love your ornery little smile and sense of humor.

Thank God Christianity is not a religion. It’s not on the same level as Islam. What was reformed was Catholicism which is a religion like Islam. Christianity is higher than any of these religions. Jesus does not teach violence so are Christians not violent. Those who are violent and claim to be Christians are of the devil masquareding as angels of light. That’s exactly what Catholicism does.

Christians are not peaceful. Look at the white and it’s policy for the last 70 years in the middle east. Look at the european history. Look at the US and NATO wars. Look at how George Bush started his crusade against Iraq. Look at what the Israelis have been doing to the Palestinians and who supports them?? Christian zionists and they justify it because of their bible. You people are a joke and you don’t know yourselves. More than half of your churches are empty. All white Christian nations support the wars in the middle east.

In the name of Allah the beneficent the most merciful

And imagine when thereafter Allah will say: 'Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to people: "Take me and my mother for gods beside Allah?"and he will answer: "Glory to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right to. Had I said so, You would surely have known it. You know all what is within my mind whereas I do not know what is within Yours. You, indeed You, know fully all that is beyond the reach of human perception.

I said to them nothing except what You commanded me, that is: ‘Serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ I watched over them as long as I remained among them; and when You did recall me, then You Yourself became the Watcher over them. Indeed, You are Witness over everything. (5:116-117) Quran

Lord yahshwa didn’t kill anybody. he raise dead he forgive told to forgive those who against u love ur enemies Lord yahshwa is truth

Brother david and brother sam are the apostle paul of our time, God bless u guys, YOU guys have sharpened my faith in christ jesus, as it is written , iron sharpeneth iron.

How can one compare a rascal like mohammed to my king of kings.

the answer is no

Here’s a very important thing to keep in mind. Christianity is not a religion. It’s solely coming to God on your own and having a relationship with our father. It’s not meant to be some rule following, church going religion. Following the teachings of Jesus (God) comes after you form that relationship. Once you form it, following the teachings becomes natural. It feels right.

David, you’re an awesome teacher. I believe God is well pleased with you. Keep doing what you are doing:)

Can you talk about your religion?

Inquisition