Is Jesus God? (With Rob Bowman)

God and Jesus are one in purpose. not really sure what the problem is if you disagree with Trinity.

EVERY BADY CAN MADE MANY PERSONS IN THE BIBLE GODS…MOSES…JOSEF…ESAU…DANIEL…DAVID…ELIJAH…PAUL…BARNABAS…SATAN…I CAN WITH TEACHING OF BIBLE MAKE THEM GODS TO…VERY EASY…ALSO ALL JEWS TO…

JESUS SEND BY GOD…AND WHAT JESUS CAN DO OR SAYS ALL GIVEN BY GOD…! JESUS HIM SELF JUST SERVANT OF GOD…ACCORDING JESUS…!!

JESUS HIM SELF CAN DO NOTHING! ACCORDING JESUS.! IF JESUS SIT ON RIGHT HAND OF GOD SO IF JESUS GOD TO THEN IS THERE HOW MANY GODS??

NO WHERE.!

Acts 2 21And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. 22Men of Israel, listen to this message: Jesus of Nazareth was a man certified by God to you by miracles,wonders, and signs, which God did among you through Him, as you yourselves know. 23He was handed over by God’s set plan and foreknowledge, and you, by the hands of the lawless, put Him to death by nailing Him to the cross.…Acts 10 38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how Jesus went around doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, because God was with Him. Acts 3 13 13The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, The God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus.You handed him over and rejected him before Pilate, even though he had decided to release him. 14You rejected the holy and righteous one and asked that a murderer be released to you.…

Jesus is not God or the son of God. He was but a messenger sent by the one true God of the heavens and the earth to tell people to worship the one true God alone. These claims made in the Bible saying Jesus is God or the son of God is a result of the true message being currupt overtime. The only scriptures that aren’t currupt is the Quran and this is a historical fact, there is not a single contradiction in it and it is 100% aligned with scientific discoveries today. This was sent to the final prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as a criterion over all religion and he was sent with the same message as all of the messengers sent in the past. May God guide you all to the straight path :slight_smile:

I wonder if his arm got tired :sweat_smile: i know i would be.

Lol dan wallace didnt look happy

Is that true , that Jesus sitting right side of the God ?

John 16:27 “I CAME OUT FROM GOD”. No human had ever made such a claim nor can anyone ever make such a claim. ONLY JESUS MADE SUCH A CLAIM BECAUSE HE IS GOD INCARNATE. “NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER, BUT THROUGH ME" (John 14:6). NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE THIS STATEMENT IF HE WAS NOT THE FATHER HIMSELF! (Isiah 9:6 “everlasting FATHER”). HE WAS THE EXPRESS IMAGE OF THE FATHER (Heb 1:3), SO HE HAD THE RIGHT. HE WAS YHUH IN THE FLESH! “GOD was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit” (1 Timothy 3:16). Why did YHUH call him GOD? “Thy Throne, O GOD…” (Psalm 45:16, Heb 1:8)? BECAUSE HE WAS YHUH HIMSELF IN THE FLESH! Isaiah 43:10 YHUH says “that ye may know and believe me,
and understand that I AM HE” and John 13:19 JESUS says “Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I AM HE”. Isaiah 43:11& Hosea 13:4 YHUH says “I, even I, am the Lord; and BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR” and the New Testament says the SON IS THE SAVIOUR (1 John 4:14, Jn 4:42), (2 Pet 3:18), (Titus 1:4).

1 rule I have-I don’t waste my time with Muslims and atheist

Do I smell watch tower witnesses in this room ??

The only God is the God of our Lord Jesus. Our Lord’s God was only one person, the Father. Those in Christ our Lord are to serve his God and nobody else.

Excellent review.

Jesus is not Almighty God, he not once said worship me, but always said and referred to his God as his Father and that his God sent him to earth to do his Will, always said he is the Son of God, theres on proof that the trinity is biblical but has been centuries later adopted into the christian faith. Jesus is the Son of Yehweh / Jehovah, his first creation of all things Jesus is the right hand of God. the scriptures quite clearly tells us that no man can see God and yet live, but we know that everyone saw Jesus, its very simple and God made it that way otherwise none of us will be able to understand the bible, we certainly do not need a Phd to understand the truthfulness of Gods word, the scripture tells us that if we are really wanting to search the truth if we dig into the scriptures and ask God in prayer for understanding like we are searching for gold and silver, then the sacred secret of Gods word will be given to us.

jesus said: i of my own cant do nothing. so how da hell is he GOD

I bought this book because of this video ( summary from R.B) and david wood recommendation, just started reading it, I’m very very excited , my highlighter is waiting !! LoL

Peter states in ACTS that God did miracles THRU Jesus.

Trinitarians make an exception for themselves of John 20:28……How convenient