Islam 101: Is Islam a Religion of Peace? (Robert Spencer)

Robert Spencer and all Islam-aware infidels are so incontestably right about the nature of Muslims’ intentions that I am truly and thoroughly amazed that any pleading for understanding still needs to be done.

Islam is a Cult for Illiterate Goat Herders and Imbaciles.

Is it just me or is islam upside world… The “good muslim” is someone who is NOT devout? Is It mostly the ones who actually read the quran that become violent ???

I do like many of these video’s however something keeps getting to me. Why can’t these video’s be more specific of the sect. I say this because these video’s seem to be directed at a more Sunni Muslim understanding. However If you ask many Shia, Ahmadiyya or even Sufi Muslims they have an entirely different understanding and interpretation of Islam. Sometimes i feel the word Muslim is used so generally and it’s wrong to do. Be more specific please.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH

WHY wealth loving Jews were living in Madina? Why leave beautiful Palestine and go live in the desert? What they were waiting for?

Robert Spencer is a BAWSS. Also the name of the book he references is called Reliance of the Traveller. I have it and it is eye-opening.

Depends on your definition of peace. If you mean no war or violence of any kind then no islam ia not a teligion of peace. If you mean no one on earth left to kill then yes islam is a religion of peace.

Keep on with your scholarly counter-terrorism fight, Robert. Thanks.

Islam is the religion of peace as much as their “Minarets” look like Nuclear Balistic Missiles (ICBM) , A PRESAGE , a taste of the burning hell here on this Earth !

Tekbir
Allah ekber.

It’s amazing how much time and attention is going into enforcing the idea that a certain religion is “bad”, you people are in need of better things to do in life than chasing scapegoats. Muslims have the bad luck of living in corrupt and poor societies where the rise of violent extremists has taken its toll on muslims primarily.

The answer of the west is as should be: intelligent and reasonable, specifically supporting the “normal”, peaceful muslims against terrorists. If it had become a historical fact that christian societies saw narrow minded extremists form groups claiming their actions were justified by the most violent writings in the Bible, would you expect the world to soil you religion because of them?

Stupid behavior, lead by fear mongering manipulators putting forward their regurgitated “findings”, recycled from paranoid media to the other.

Get help.

short answer-NO.

Robert Spencer is a true scholar and American hero. Thanks for sharing his excellent videos.

Jizya - the tax that confirms that Islam is a crime syndicate that makes the mafia look like a kindergarten.

PASSIVITY IN THE FACE OF EVIL, GETS YOU EXTINCTION OF ALL YOU ARE, BECAUSE ONLY UNYIELDING DEFIANCE AGAINST EVIL, IS CAPABLE OF BEING PART OF THE GOOD HOST… AND BEING PART OF THE GOOD HOST, IS ONLY WAY TO KEEP ON BEING SELF, BEYOND END OF BODY…ONLY THE GOOD HOST CAN MAKE THAT ACTUALIZABLE(TO KEEP ON BEING SELF BEYOND END OF BODY), WHEREAS DEVIL CAN ONLY BE DESTRUCTIVE, DESECRATIONAL, DECEPTIVE, MALICIOUS, GIST THE REST… THE GOOD HOST, USES POWER TO DESTROY, ONLY IN DEFENSE OF THE GOOD HOST, AND AT TIMES USES DECEPTION AS A DEFENSIVE FEINT, NOT TO DECIEVE ANY OF THE GOOD HOST, OR ANY UNDECIDED INNOCENTS, BUT THE GOOD HOST DOES NOT DESECRATE… THERE IS NOTHING SACRED IN “WORSHIP” OF DEVIL, SO THERE IS NO DESECRATION BY THE GOOD HOST, WHEN USING POWER OF DESTRUCTION UPON ANY “TEMPLE” USED TO “WORSHIP” DEVIL… ANY BELIEF SYSTEM, THAT DICTATES ITS FOLLOWERS MURDER THOSE THAT DO NOT FOLLOW IT, IS A “WORSHIP” OF DEVIL, AND THIS PROVES ISLAM, IS NOT WORSHIP OF GOD(THE GOOD HOST HEAD), AND DOES PROVE ISLAM IS “WORSHIP” OF DEVIL… BECAUSE MURDER IS DESECRATION OF LIFE, WHICH IS QUITE DIFFERENT THAN KILLING, TO DEFEND LIFE FROM BEING DESECRATED BY MURDERERS, WHICH IS WHAT ISLAM DICTATES ITS FOLLOWERS DO, TO ANY NOT FOLLOWERS OF IT…

I love Robert Spencer.

Short answer: No!
Long answer: Errrr… No!

He describes sunni Islam.

The ideology of total war