Islam, Apostasy, and Abdullah Ibn Sa'd Ibn Abi Sarh

Muhammad ordered his followers to kill apostates. Yet people who leave Islam often do so for very good reasons. Abdullah Ibn Sa’d Ibn Abi Sarh, for instance, decided to leave Islam when Muhammad let him add words to the Qur’an. Is the Islamic penalty for apostasy simply a means of keeping people from going where the evidence points?

Sahih bukhari 6922

In the BibleEdit

The first recorded reference to apostasy from Judaism is in Deuteronomy 13:6–11, which states:

“If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone him to death, because he tried to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.”

In the TalmudEdit

Muhammad was a false prophet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How could you put this story to prove a person wrong? If a person take oath under a law then or accepts a rule then after acceptance he rejects that oath or rule or law what the state or any authority will do with him. Definitely he will be called a traiter and must be punished under the law.

It was just the right of prophet

What is the hadith reference for Abdullah Ibn Abi Sarh adding to the Quran?

David demolishes Islam look no other. Problem is that Christianity has the same issues. Atheism is the way forward

“If I’m not a profit. Then neither are you.”

Man, I cant imagine how hard that must’ve been to realize a man u looked up to for faith, wisdom, and guidance is a charlatan of the worse kind.

So glad that can never be a christian’s reaction to Jesus. A faith we can be certain of.

islam is evil​:smiling_imp: as evil​:smiling_imp: muhamMadshit was…quran its full of hatred and lies just like muhamMadshit was…:smiling_imp:

I believe that Muhammad was a false prophet: by READING THE BIBLE, BY READING ISLAM SOURCES, AND BY OWM EXPERIENCE…

The passive raged tone that can be heard from DAVID’s voice still hasn’t left him from the time that he bashed his own father’s head as he was trying to kill him. Didn’t he go to jail for this? All of a sudden, he’s a scholar of Christianity and Islam now!! You people. I’m just saying a person with that kind of instinct has issues…evil issues.

la ilahe illallah muhammedun resulullah.

Real story of Abdullah Sarh…with reference

Differentiating between ‘Abdullah ibn Abi Sarh and someone else who apostatised and claimed that he had distorted the revelation - Islam Question & Answer

Joseph and Potiphar Wife

And if thou dost see any man, say, ‘I have vowed a fast to Most Gracious, and this day will I enter into not talk with any human being’
Then she came with her (to) her people, carrying her. They said, “O Maryam! Certainly, you (have) brought an amazing thing
O sister (of) Harun! Not was your father an evil woman, and not was your mother unchaste.”
Then she pointed} to her. They said, “How (can) we speak (to one) who is in the cradle, a child?”

This calls for wisdom. Let the men who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a woman. That number is 777

Who is a liar? but She that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? She is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son

Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But he said, "Yes, you did laugh

The battle became heavy against Saul, and the archers overtook him; and he was wounded by the archers. Then Saul said to his armor bearer, “Draw your sword and thrust me through with it, otherwise these uncircumcised will come and abuse me.” But his armor bearer would not, for he was greatly afraid. Therefore Saul took his sword and fell on it.

Then Miriam the prophet, Aaron sister, took a timbrel in her hand, and all the women followed her, with timbrels and dancing. Miriam sang to them:

“Sing to the Lord,
for he is highly exalted.
Both horse and driver
he has hurled into the sea.”

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel

For it is written: “Rejoice, O barren woman, who bears no children; break forth and cry aloud, you who have never travailed; because more are the children of the desolate woman, than of her who has a husband

A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born