Islam Corrupts the Gospel

According to the New Testament, the Gospel is a message about Jesus’ sacrificial death, his resurrection from the dead, and his divine nature. But Islam denies all three of these core elements of the Gospel. Since the Bible declares that false prophets and false teachers would corrupt the Gospel, what does this tell us about Muhammad?

Islam is completely antichrist

I dare you guys reading thee Quran and you’ll get astonished

HOW CAN IT BE THEY CORRUPT THE GOSPEL? ALL I SEE IN QURAN AND HADIS IS WRITTEN IN JEWISH SCRIPTURES AND GOSPEL OR BIBLE ITSELF. IN SYMBOLIC WAY OR EXACT TRUTH THAT NEED ONE WITH WISDOM TO RECOGNIZE. THE ONLY THINGS IS THEY DENY HIM AS THE SON OF GOD AND MAKE HIM JUST A PROPHET LIKE THE REST OF THE PROPHETS THAT NOT A RANK OF A MESSIAH OR KING WHICH MUHAMMAD IS GREATER THAN ALL PROPHETS AND NOT JUST THAT. THEY NOT DONE DEMOTING JESUS. THEY SAID IN HADIS WHEN JESUS RETURN HE IS NO LONGER A PROPHET. NO MORE NABUWAT MEANS PROPHETHOOD. SO HE IS LIKE YOU AND ME A NOBODY. THAT HE WILL GLORIFY ISLAM AND TAKE MUHAMMAD AS HIS PROPHET BECAUSE NEED TO SAY THE SYUHADA. AND FUNNY HADIS IS HE TAKE THE MAHDI TO BE HIS LORD SO THE MAHDI IS THE MESSIAH THE SAID KING NOT HIM. A TOTALLY STRIP DOWN OF RANKS. GOD SO HATE JESUS UNTIL HE IS DEMOTED AND STRIP OFF HIS RANKS AND BECOME LIKE THIS WHEN HE RETURN. JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD. THE FATHER IS GOD. BESIDE THAN THIS THERE IS NO GOD. HE IS THE ONLY ONE TO BE MESSIAH , A KING, THAT IS WHY HE IS BORN.

Lol talking without proves sometimes you make me laugh at you .he himself sometimes brings up things against Islam that himself know that are nt true :rofl::rofl:joker go and study your bible well and stop fooling yourself here . Muslims always proves from religious scriptures but you always brought up things without any prove even from the bible which you claimed to be a follower of.stop bringing your own ideas in the matter of religions !you are nothing other than a human so bringing your own ideas into religion can be dangerous for you in hereafter THINK WELL go and learn religious scriptures again because you don’t understand these scriptures even the bible itself .

dont lie to your self christians you have 4 or 5 virsions of the gospel and many verses are defrent and this man says the gospel never changed.and then you christians say islam corropted the gospel.one thing dont lie to your self pepole

which ever religious book in the world is truly the word of God wouldnt you expect satan to create a religion super close to it and deny the core parts of it since its from God so he can deceive you? if im correct Christianity is the only one that has a direct religion right against our beliefs that commands them to wage jihad on us. satan hates the word of God so much that he created a religion right next to the word of God so he can deceive many. Allah has to be satan man hes the only one who would ever deny these

Islam currupts everything, I took a poo yesterday and when I said Allah ackbar the poo smelled even worse than before :frowning:

I agree with Muslims who say that muhammad is mentioned in the Bible.

Matthew 7:15 KJVA
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 24:11 KJVA
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

1 John 4:1 KJVA
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Peter 2:1 KJVA
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

David, again, you are one of the most articulate and intelligent apologists regarding Islam in the world.

it just hit me watching this… but if Allah was so great, why would he wait 500+years to send what Islam says is the truth, to the world through Mohammed? i mean, why would Allah deceive the whole world? it would make more sense to not decieve the world. plus the fact for 600 years this planet had no truth at all? they say the Torah has been corrupt, so if Torah was corrupt, gospels corrupt, why would Allah wait hundreds and even a thousand plus years (they say Torah was corrupted sense 550bc with Ezra), why on earth would Allah allow for this long of the world to be without no guidance?

i been researching this on my own for 2 days now… im really wanting a serious responds, please don’t take it as if im bashing Islam, but if you have a serious responds to this question, please answer. Do not try and ‘backfire’ without an answer.

Is it justice that an innocent man gets killed or crucified by a loving compassionate God?

Numbers 23:19
Revised Standard Version (RSV)
19 God is not man, that he should lie,
or a son of man, that he should repent.
Has he said, and will he not do it?
Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfil it?

Can’t we just say it? Islam is Satanic.

islam corrupts every damn thing

Worshipping the creator*

How by telling you Gods one…

Dont make statues of God…

Worshipping the creations dont change the orders of the scripturr?

+alex g displays
muslim arrogance 101.

alex g says : ‘‘And who decides how to interpret a text ? You ?’’ no doubt channeling Jack Nicholson’s character in ‘a few good men’ lol

well little alex it doesn’t matter, the scripture will continually be closed to you as long as you don’t have the keys. the Holy Spirit teaches but if you don’t have Him you cannot see beyond the letter.

reminds me of another Hollywood film// ‘indiana jones and the last crusade’ in the final chapter when all those poor arab native hirelings were being decapitated trying to go through Petra. they lost their heads because they weren’t equipped or consecrated enough to pass. in stark contrast to indiana and daddy who have been researching around the world for decades.

so leave your camel herder intellectualism at the door because it will not help you decode God’s sublime word. you are not worthy to interpret it at this moment in time but i pray someday soon with Christ in your life, all these truths will become evident.

Islam is fulfilling the prophesy of those who have come under the Deceiver and his deception. Allah god is the Best of the deceivers. Men that love the darkness love allah, because Christ Lord is the Light, He is the Truth, He is the Way and He is the Life. Those who follow after righteousness Hear HIS voice, and Christ Lord said i DIDN’T COME IN MY OWN NAME, BUT THE FATHER WHO SENT ME, HIS NAME, AND YOU RECEIVE ME NOT,. BUT IF ANOTHER COMES IN HIS OWN NAME, HE YOU WILL RECEIVE. Islam opens their arms and hearts to this other one apart from the True God. Woe to those who betray The Son of Man, it would be better that he had not been born. Just as it says in the end Luke 13:28 THERE WILL BE WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH WHEN YOU SEE ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB AND ALL THE PROPHETS IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD (UP TO JOHN THE BAPTIST THE KINGDOM IS PREACHED) BUT YOU YOURSELVES ARE THROWN OUT.

That has got to be the greatest piece of bullshit i have ever heard in my life, it sad but more so laughable that you actually believe what your raving on about.