Islam: History's Greatest Money-Making Scheme

A close look at the historical background of Quran 9:28-29 shows that Islam is history’s greatest money-making scheme. David Wood discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#Islam #Money #DavidWood

REVELATIONS!

And here I am. Afraid of ponzy scheme

Religion of sex, money and terrorism.

My boi Creed Bratton spitting facts at the end like a boss​:sunglasses::fire:

Ur fucked up

he was not rich not even middel of that
its proof that he is not want money
his life was hard sometimes not eat for 3 days and he order his folowers to not keep eyes for this dunya ( money and every rich thing) how could u say that dont even know what dunya mean

Share this video

Who can write a book like that nobody can write a book like the book of God nobody nobody except God accept it it’s true it’s true I’m telling you true so you better believe it

So Profit Muhammad, hmmm not bad

Jizyah is the mark of the beast. That no man may buy or sell. Mohammad Bin Salman is the prince of peace in Daniel. Tick Tock times up.

Islam is the true religion.

Muhammad is just The Jim Jones of Arabia

“upgrade your Camelac to a Cadillac” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:oh man I’m crying right now

2 Peter 2:1-3

King James Version

2 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

One verse: people of the Book, follow the Book for it is true
Another verse: muslims, fight the people of the Book

Jesus is so much a better and more consistent leader

This is rich coming from christians… the irony

Islam is the most Antichrist religion ever came … 1,6 billion people live in this lie … Pray for them brothers and sisters Jesus loves them … I pray all muslims to find Jesus and understand the truth Amen

Whenever people bring up the death of Moho I always get hungry. Mmmm mutton.

Anyone who makes a pun citing profit vs prophet is fake and ghey.