Islamic Jihad and the Subjugation of Jews and Christians

The Qur’an clearly commands Muslims to violently subjugate Jews and Christians (9:29). Fortunately, most Muslims ignore this verse.

9 :29 is referring to the expedition of Tabuk where the Muslims will meet the Byzantine Army.

Haha,there poor Muslim in Indonesia, where is their god?

Boko Haram, ISIS, Al-shabab, Taliban, Al-Qaeda, and all other terrorist groups are inspired by the Bible NOT by the Quran

1 Samuel 15:3 says “Go and attack the Amalekites and completely destroy everything they have. Don’t leave a thing; kill all men, women, children, and babies; the cattle, sheep, camels, and donkeys.”

Luke 19:27 says “Now, as for those enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king, bring tthem here and kill them in my presence.”

But

Quran 5:35 says “. . . If any one kill a peron - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he kill the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.”

Quran 4:93 says “If a man kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hellfire, to abide therein forever: and the wrath and the curse of God are upon him, and a dreadful penalty is prepared for him.”

All the above groups are not Muslims and do not represent Islam.
Sulayman Aliyu

what about this???
◄ Matthew 10:34 ►
New International Version
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

New Living Translation
"Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! I came not to bring peace, but a sword.

English Standard Version
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

1 Samuel 15:3 says “Go and attack the Amalekites and completely destroy everything they have. Don’t leave a thing; kill all men, women, children, and babies; the cattle, sheep, camels, and donkeys.”

Luke 19:27 says “Now, as for those enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king, bring tthem here and kill them in my presence.”

Muhammad was the spawn of Satan.

But it appears here that Muhammad looks like a merchant who created Islam and rules (Coran) only to unify arabs and save money by subgugating the other peoples.

Islam is violent…we need to be honest about that

Ugh I’m sick at myself for defending Islam but just because Muslims are commanded to do something that you do not agree with, it does not mean Muhammad is a false prophet. This IS “Yep, It’s Ten More Reasons Muhammad Is Not a Prophet” isn’t it?

the sad part of islam is mohamedan muslims . . … they have been fooled into believing this religion . … . . . the slick tactic of muslim mohamedans is to say that you are racist when you attack islam but always temind them that muslims are not the quran . … muslims under that illusion will eventually interkill themselves if they keep this mindset of shia sunni ibadite … even if islam ruled a fictional exoplanet they would still be in hard times since wars of shia and sunni would happen and more wars would happen over petty stupidness like someone questionning how muhmmad did such and such miracle …

We have had a huge surge of leftist ideology that flooded American society during the 20th century. These godless people see Christians and Jews as a block and a nuisance to their aims. While we still have a constitution that forbids the government from persecuting any religion we see a rise in hostility towards Christians and Jews while Islam is exalted and protected by our government.
The leftist regimes of Europe and the US are subordinate to their favored organization, the UN, which now has a Muslim majority. It is not an accident that as leftist ideology grows in the west Islam has an open door to wipe out Jews and Christians in the middle east and to persecute them in the west. The left cares more about gaining power and enforcing international law throughout the world through the UN and the fact the Muslims also hate Jews and Christians just happens to help their cause. The left has had to bow to Islam in order to continue this quest since they are the dominate religion/political group at the UN.

how do you find out what time muhammed had the upper hand and when was he the minority

David I have downloaded your videos and have shown them to my friends and family and asked them for their support against our struggle. I have even got into trouble for showing your videos in my college but it’s a small price to pay. I am from India, and you can count me as your soldier.

Have you investigated the Revelation 12:1-2 sign in the Heavens taking place on September 23rd, 2017, Johns vision takes place perfectly on that day with Jupiter being born of Virgo. Jupiter is actually within Virgo for just over 40 weeks which is a perfect gestation period. Doesn’t God do it right? Not only that, but if you subtract 1260 days from this date you land on April 15th, 2014, next month, and that just so happens to be Passover…. Wouldn’t it be awesome if Daniel’s 70th week begins on Passover next month? I could see a possible rapture taking place on the Feast of First Fruits April 19th next month. Wouldn’t it be awesome if we are resurrected on the same day as our Lord? Please investigate this through you wonderful sources. Jesus said in Luke 21:25 that there would be signs in the sun moon and stars. This fulfillment of John the Beloved’s vision has all three in it brother. God bless you and your ministry……

You’re not deceiving anyone except yourself by making these comments and false allegations which is completely ridiculous and nonsensical.
Why did you… start at sura 5:35?
Lets take a look! 5:32 For this reason, we inscribed FOR THE CHILDREN OF ISREAL… (I’m sure that was an honest mistake on your part)

Sura 4:93 Is about believers (Muslims) killing other Muslims and verse 95 talks about how Allah loves those who perform Jihad with their money and give up their lives (die fighting for him)

Nice try but you can’t argue with truth. Jesus is the truth and the truth shall set you free.

islamatruth wow, so now two major religions are rooted in violence.

Anyway, Mathew 10:34 is a symbolic. Who ever reading in open mind can tell that.

islamatruth
wow, so now two major religions are rooted in violence. Sadly.
Btw, everyone knows the violence is in the old testament, but when Jesus came in new testament, everything changed.

Anyway, Mathew 10:34 is a symbolic. Who ever reading in open mind can tell that. In addition to that, Jesus DID NOT say “i bring sword and lets kill all unbelievers unless they pay ransom”

LeelooNumberOne same view here. i know it’s 6 years later to this comments. i am just learning Islam now.

Wrong. Muhammad said that all prophets taught the same basic message. Jesus taught his followers that God loves everyone and that they should pray for their enemies. Muhammad taught his followers that God only loves believers and that they should violently subjugate Jews and Christians (and kill others who refuse to convert). Do you not see the problem? (A entails B; but B contradicts A; so A self-destructs.)

@Acts17Apologetics I did not know about his consistent-prophecy teaching, this makes more sense after that