Israel Trip: Day 2! (Magdala, Syrian Border, Capernaum, Mount of Beatitudes, Sea of Galilee)

Here’s some footage from Day 2 of our tour of Israel. We visited Magdala (home of Mary Magdalene), the Syrian border, Capernaum (home of Peter, Andrew, James, John, and Matthew), and the Mount of Beatitudes. Then we took a boat back to Tiberias. Tomorrow, we head to Jerusalem!

#Israel #IsraelCollective #DavidWood

just realized daivd wood talks like william shatner

Thanks so much Dr Wood, God bless you so much, I pray for enough Grace to be there one day to walk on the places out Lord Christ Jesus walks :+1:

Sucks that alot of the structures were destroyed.

Thank you so much David. May God bless you :pray:t2::heart:

What an amazing place Israel. I see the psalms 83 war looming on the horizon.

TRANSLATION 13:15

Paid memorial and signed “orfali”
Dedicated to the old synagogue
Lapides - sept…
Here they speak about the column
And it was redone and “sedibus”

Then there is the date and by whom this column was made (by an archaeological congress)

If someone can translate it better than my attempt

8:07 no way you said that

“notice which side of the border they want to be on” :joy::joy:

The UN is plain evil.

DONT JUMB GE

Watching from Moscow.

Thank you for sharing this playlist. I have always wanted to go to Israel on this side of heaven… this is as close as I will get.

This video brings tears to my eyes as I recall that life-changing visit to the Holy Land six years ago. :raised_hands:t3:

Sea of Galilee “JESUS WALK ALL OVER YOUR FACE” how dose that feel ???
cracking here :slight_smile:

I want to visit in Israel too, :heart: Godbless you Mr David.and may the Lord bless your family!

Godbless Israel!:heart:

:latin_cross:

@4:36 yes that’s right it makes sense why the UN wants to be on the Israeli side of the border so then the Israelis won’t drop bombs on them.

Is Mary of magdala in the Quran or do they claim any of their writings are directly or indirectly speaking of her?

Don’t jumb