Israel Trip: Day 6! (Dome of the Rock, Al-Aqsa Mosque, Pool of Bethesda, Church of Holy Sepulchre)

This morning, we woke up and walked from our hotel to the Temple Mount. As we walked, we located the United States Embassy in Jerusalem. On the Temple Mount, we recorded footage of the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock. After leaving the Temple Mount, we headed to the edge of Jerusalem to learn about the border fence.

#Israel #DomeOfTheRock #Jerusalem

Enjoying the trip with you David​:grinning::rofl::heart:. Thank you for showing me the true path to our true Lord Jesus Christ. Love from an Ex-Muslim.

Out here supporting israel and israelís while his fellow christians are getting slaughtered by them.

that demon face line cracks me up, every time

Love from India David wood😘

3:55 and david got his ass kicked out Xd

Allah is lord

18:00 I got a good feeling hearing hymns and knowing where that is

You got to love religious fundies

I think u can say u’re a muslim bcz being a muslim doesn’t require believe in allah & muhammad LOL

Please it’s the dome of the rock, Al aqsa is Islamic appropriation of our holy site, there is no way a man that never stepped in the holy city can claim it for his people without it being a call for tension imo

Dave is a borderline sociopath… He definitely trolls our Muslim brothers and sisters from time to time

Mad respect for Israel. They are the Rock holding back Hordes from every side. Brilliant People, Amazing Military/Intelligence Agency. So happy America continues to give them support.

I THANK OUR HEAVENLY FATHER for choosing Wood, to Prech the GOOD NEWS.
I pray Blessed from HEAVEN ON YOU, AND YOUR FAMILY’S.
NO WEAPONS FORMED AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER, I PRAY IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN :pray: AMEN

Pretty interesting.

Jesus is Lord

Al-Aqsa is gorgeous

Sayende çok şey öğrendim

‘Islam is not the learning of the truth in GOD but the delusional training of the mind to think it is the truth in a God’.

Peace be unto all the misguided

Only thru JESUS CHRIST can you walk the path towards the Kingdom of Heaven.

Amen

Hello David, we love your videos, our 12 year old son thinks you are so funny and quite frankly so do my wife and I. You have a very dry sense of humour and that is what makes your videos funnier. :rofl:David, look up uebert angel talking about the demonic image on the dome of the rock. It is Satan’s attempt to copy the arc of the covenant. Two opposing images of a demonic face above and below.