It's My Anniversary! (Tonight's Livestream Postponed!)

I was supposed to go LIVE tonight with Sam Shamoun, but I changed my mind, since it’s my 18th wedding anniversary!

Looks like tomorrow (Tuesday) I’ll be going LIVE on Bobby’s Conway’s channel (One-Minute Apologist) at 8:00pm (Eastern Time).

Congratulations my dear brother in Christ and a shining light to the darkness of Islam!

Happy Anniversary Bro

Amazing sir DW. I’m your greatest fan. I was just a nominal Christian, but after watching Your videos and testimony my faith is increasing and I’m also very interested in reading Bible and other history of Christian and Jews.
Thank you so much Sir.

Happy anniversary God bless you and your family I am yousuf from Pakistan

Happy Anniversary!! Good luck and blessings to yours and Mrs. Woods!!

Liar Dog David Wood

Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs. acts 2:22

Hey man. Good to see you always.

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

What’s up D.wood

Yah, Family, brethren, world. Is a balanced ministry pattern.

I had a 3min ad for some Islamic group asking for funding for their building in Texas. I never let ads that long play, but I was curious to know who this group was (they never specified) and I couldn’t help enjoying their paid ad placement going towards David’s channel :grin:

The Birthday of luzifer David aka devil :smiling_imp: luzifer :japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

Happy Wedding Anniversary to you and the lovely Mrs Wood David , Congratulations :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tropical_drink::couple_with_heart_woman_man::couple::wine_glass::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

Happy Anniversary sir

Congratulations! :heavy_heart_exclamation::birthday::clinking_glasses::partying_face::bouquet:

God bless you and happy birthday

Good job bro.