Jesus Accepts Worship

Muslims claim that Jesus was only a prophet. Yet Jesus accepts worship and even demands worship. Would a mere prophet allow people to worship him?

Amen!

What exactly is an angel???

YAHshua commanded us all to pray to and worship only YAHweh the creator -Luke 11:2/Revelation 22:9
they who keep not the words of YAHshua or deny his name, NO DOOR SHALL BE OPENED TO YOU -Revelation 3:8

It is also interesting to note the responses Jesus makes when tempted by satan in the wilderness. So when a Muslim says no where it says in Bible in where Jesus says: I am God, worship me. Matthew 4:1-11

Can a prophet accept worship ?
I swear you will know the result of what your talking

Jesus is Risen!

All praises, glory and thanks to The Most High God Jesus Christ The One True God. Always give praise and worship to Jesus my Brothers and Sister. He is our Lord and Saviour. Remember to stay strong in Faith, avoid sins amd follow the Words and Teachings of The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Only God The Father Jesus Christ deserves worship. No one else. God Bless and Save us all, Hallelujah and Amen!!!

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the word worship usually just mean to kiss his hand because David was worshipped

it is still can be contradicted with your ‘holy’ bible itself

Sheesh, every verse there is a qualifier as him being worshiped as the son of God, or son of man, or messiah, but not as God himself. This video actually convinced me that Jesus is not God.

Missed Luke 5:8 which is a good one to pair with Cornelius bowing down to Peter.

AMEN

Old is Gold.

What a great video dear…

Blessed You and the Holy Spirit who’s guiding you with great divine grace…

Glory to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit…

Amen…Amen…

What a powerful yet simple presentation! God bless you, David! God bless you and protect you and your household.

Rulers of menstruating women in the Bible:
The writer of Leviticus says [15:19]:
"If she menstruated women sevenfold days is in her separation, and anyone who touches her will be unclean until the evening. All you sleep in while she is menstruating or sitting shall be unclean, and anyone who touches her bed shall wash his clothes and bathe in water, and be unclean until the evening. Whoever touches anything she sits on , wash his clothes and bathe in water, and be unclean until evening. Anyone who touches something that was present on the bed or on the baggage, which sits shall be unclean until evening. if love to her man and wounding something of her separation, shall be unclean seven days. every bed sleeps he becomes unclean " . (Translation of the Book of Life)

Where ever man offered worship Jesus accepted it.clear evidence of his godhood.

I love you brother, I pray GOD ALMIGHTY continue to open your eyes and give you more wisdom and understanding.
Thanks for teaching me :blush::blush::blush:

Jesus and the Father is one and the same person

Lord Buddha is the ultimate saviour. He alone does not give false promises about heaven or hell.